Not open for further replies.

Lurch59

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a bare rebuildable short block. Or, a stroker short block with forged crank, rods and pistons. Ha ha, probably only a bare block is available. Doesn't hurt to ask.

I could sell one of the two 360 blocks with main caps and rods in the shed for $250. I think I've got a stock crank out there as well. I am in Maryland, but will be in Rapid City, Rushmore and The Badlands at the end of June 2022............ If you can wait that long.......:)

I could sell one of the two 360 blocks with main caps and rods in the shed for $250. I think I've got a stock crank out there as well. I am in Maryland, but will be in Rapid City, Rushmore and The Badlands at the end of June 2022............ If you can wait that long.......:)
It may take that long to unload the ships from China! But I would like to get going here pretty shortly. I have some experience shipping heavy stuff but of course it is also a hassle on your end. Let me know if you would be willing to try it.

Didn't you just put one up for sale?

Didn't you just put one up for sale?
Yes, but that is a complete 360 with low miles. I hate to throw everything away except for the block to build a stroker. I was originally going to run this motor but I have instead decided I want more horsepower.

Yes, but that is a complete 360 with low miles. I hate to throw everything away except for the block to build a stroker. I was originally going to run this motor but I have instead decided I want more horsepower.
I understand completely.

It may take that long to unload the ships from China! But I would like to get going here pretty shortly. I have some experience shipping heavy stuff but of course it is also a hassle on your end. Let me know if you would be willing to try it.

A slow truck from MD...
I'm not completely opposed to shipping it out. I'm kind of out in the boonies and not sure where I'd ship out of. Probably Hanover/York PA area. I'm totally jammed up this weekend with no time to dig it out and get some pics. If nothing turns up for you within reason locally in the next week, pm me on thurs/fri with an email or cell that I can send pics to next weekend.

I have a couple. One is bare, the other a long block. I'm in Rock Rapids, Iowa. We're about 5 hours apart. The bare one is an 80's block that has been tanked and magged, but, rusty. The long block is of same vintage. I also have a Magnum block that I believe, has the oilng holes for the LA heads.

Got a standard bore block, bare block, no caps, but I'm in Alberta.
Thanks for responding. I don't even know how to begin trying to ship across the border. If you were directly above North Dakota, I'm that way sometimes but you are above Montana so that'd be hard.

I have a good 1977 360 block with caps. I'm off of I-70 in Western Colorado if your taking that route to the coast or I can ship truck freight.

Looking for a bare rebuildable short block. Or, a stroker short block with forged crank, rods and pistons. Ha ha, probably only a bare block is available. Doesn't hurt to ask.
I have a fresh 20-over 1977 block with a fresh 10-under crank and resize rods

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back