Laid-off!

-
Hang in there Scott. Sounds like it may only be a temporary thing at least, not like some of the guys who have absolutely no employment and no prospects in sight. Good luck.

Hang in there Scott. Sounds like it may only be a temporary thing at least, not like some of the guys who have absolutely no employment and no prospects in sight. Good luck.

Sorry to hear that Scott, keep me updated on the mini tub project.

Well I got my popup shelter(garage)up today.What a PITA that was doing it by myself.So now I can tuck the 73 Dart Sport 340 in there and start on the mini-tub(66 Dart).Once I get my garage straightened out,it,ll be going up on stands and attack!!LOL.Maybe I,ll have 2 weeks off and will get a bunch done!Spring relocation and frame connectors,motor and tranny is also coming out along with the bench seat.

I was laid off back in January. Just started a new job today with a higher pay rate. :toothy10: Thank goodness for unemployment, it at least paid the bills (or at least most of them) during this period. It will take a while to really get back on my feet but at least this is a big step in that direction.

Hopefully everyone else who is suffering through this problem will soon find a great job. :cheers:

And to second Wylde1 comment, this is for those companies that keep shipping our jobs to India: :thebirdm::thebirdm:

Sorry to hear about this pettyblu.....Hopefully, the layoff is short :clock:

Good to see you making the most of your time and improving that nice 66 you have!!

Sorry to hear about this pettyblu.....Hopefully, the layoff is short :clock:

Good to see you making the most of your time and improving that nice 66 you have!!
Thanks Cheryl,I,ll be taking advantage of the time off while the weather,s not too cold!Less woodburning in the stove,also saves $$.I will be posting pics. of my work being done in my early-A,s thread!:cheers:

P.S I,m also waiting to see some pics from you Cheryl of your...ahem..new one.LOL.

Sorry to hear of your bad luck. Ive been laid off since end of august and just got my first pogy cheque last week.There will be lots of my A body stuff for sale

-
Back