-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeDust451

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
These are like new, used them once then took them off.

30.00 plus shipping. PM here. "SOLD" Thanks FABO!!

Also have a 20" cluch fan with clutch, clutch feels good.

25.00 plus shipping.

Branson, Mo. 65616

008-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

This means exactly what?

Chuck

That's the first thing the Chevy guys do is traction bars and glass packs. And if they have any money left a cowl hood. I don't think they do anything for a Mopar suspension.

I mean how does your comment help a guy sell parts? It's not polite to beat down on someones stuff especially when they are trying to sell it.

One other thing, before I could afford Caltracs I ran a set of homemade slapper bars and ran low 11's with a 9" slick with them so they can be made to work on a Mopar.

Chuck

I mean how does your comment help a guy sell parts? It's not polite to beat down on someones stuff especially when they are trying to sell it.

One other thing, before I could afford Caltracs I ran a set of homemade slapper bars and ran low 11's with a 9" slick with them so they can be made to work on a Mopar.

Chuck

Didnt' mean to talk bad about the guys parts or beat down on him. Just making a statement. I'm sure they'll work great. Good luck with the sale!!

Sorry!

I Thought You Sold Your's Before I Ask If Anyone Else Was Interest In Another Set.

KP

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back