-
Status
Not open for further replies.

37fleetwood

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a hopeless trade to propose, I have 2 1961 Lancer caps and 2 1962 Lancer caps. I will trade either 2 for ones that will match my other two. who knows maybe someone is in the same position. if so let me know.
2e3ofnp.jpg

2zyv7fb.jpg

yeah I saw those, but $120 for a set of plain 13" caps is insane! I just got the pair of 1961 caps off ebay for $6.99 for the pair, now I'm just looking to get them to match, if not I'm happy enough with the mismatch, no one ever is on both sides of the car at the same time, it isn't likely to get noticed, just thought someone out there might be in the same position as I am and found a mismatched set, or an odd one here or there that they would trade out.
probably not many looking to go back to caps.
if you changed to mags and have your caps left over we can talk but not for $120.00!!:toothy10:

I know this sounds silly, but if you match them up on each side, I bet nobody (except you of course) would even notice.

Grant

I've got 3 of the '61's and 7 of the '62's that I'd be willing to sell. I don't want to trade though. Prices will depend on condition with the range being $10-25 ea. Two '61's are $15.00 ea. and one is $10. I have one '62 that is real nice for $25....a couple at $20ea, two at $15ea, and two at $10ea. PM me your e-mail address if you'd like me to send you some photos or I can post them here if you would rather.
Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back