Langley cruise in 2015

-

megajoltman

Time to NUT UP or SHUT UP
Reaction score
http://langleycruise-in.com

Anyone going?

I was done there last night and cruised around for a few hours, hundreds of rods and cool muscle cars driving the old town strip and filling every parking lot. Quite a few Mopars representing :) and several A bodies. One was a meaning sounding 68 primer grey dart and a another nice orange one.

So if you saw a big red lifted mega cab ram cruising around that was me:D

Wanted to go, didn't have the money for the ferry ripoff this year. Once to Mopar Madness was all I had in me. However, Bob Collins (Newby) is going over in his red '68 GTS.

Yup your spot on about the ferry, last night was a blast. I not in to the static car shows much anymore, I like to see and hear them driving.

Yup your spot on about the ferry, last night was a blast. I not in to the static car shows much anymore, I like to see and hear them driving.

I'm just figuring that out too. This weekend we drove all the way down to the southern coast of Washington, went to "Rod Run to the End of the World". We brought the wifes Pug, could not take the dog into the 27 acre outdoor show so we took our camping chairs and found a spot on the side of the road and watched a bunch cruise by. Here's one that rolled in while we were fueling the Cherokee.

Attachments

• IMAG00411.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 104
-
Back