Large bolt rallyes?

-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
Why is it so hard to find used large bolt Rallyes? I've been trying to find some locally...everybody has Rallyes for sale but only small bolt!

Thats weird usually its the other way around here. Lol If your not worried about spending a little money buy some new ones from wheel vintiques. Thats where my fronts came from on my duster.

Well I managed to find two 14x6's. One was on Used Victoria forever. Originally $85 but I got it for $40. Then a friend of mine sold me another for $40. Now I'm trying to find two 15x7's. It's gonna be hard considering there are 3 of us on the Vancouver Craigslist trying to find them. I'm contacting everybody selling small bolt pattern or any Rallyes right now to see if they might have large bolts. I'm doing everything I can to buy locally. I don't want to deal with shipping costs as I know they will be high.

I have 2 15 x 7 rallys for sale, if you can,t find any. I live in south dakota. Not sure what shipping would be.

I have a pair of 14 X 6 rerady to go and two being used I'd like to get ride off.
Going in a different direction.

Well I'm actually going for the staggered look. I'm building it as a tribute to a friend's old Duster in a way. I got the 14x6's for the front....now I'm looking for 2 15x7s

-
Back