Las Vegas

-
Just woke up to this, with a phone call from my son. My daughter and friends were there. She is safe, however one of her friends got grazed in the back with a bullet, but is ok as well. My daughter got misplaced from her friends, and hid in one of the motel lobbys. Haven't had the chance to talk to her yet.
My wife and I have many friends that went to the concert.No word on them yet. Prayers going out to all the familys and friends affected by this senseless shooting.

Sounds like full auto.
Previous "run ins".
I suspect we are going to find out this person should not have been running loose at all.

Last edited:
Sounds like full auto.
Previous "run ins".
I suspect we are going to find out this person should not have been running loose at all.

The videos are awful. You hear the AK going for a solid 15 seconds then a reload.

And then there probably will be more stories like this.

Mike McGarry, a 53-year-old financial adviser from Philadelphia, said he threw himself on top of his children as shots rang out. “They’re 20. I’m 53. I lived a good life,” McGarry told the Reuters news agency. The back of his shirt had foot marks from people who stepped over him in the crush to flee.

Terrible news. Prayers to all.Thanks Bigdummy for your update. I hope all is well with your friends and family.

What a hideous, hateful, and cowardly act.
Prayers for all affected.

Prayers sent. Unbelievable.

I am supposed to see Jason Aldean this coming Saturday, would not be surprised to see it cancelled. Which I completely understand.

Those who say the devil isn't real, really need to take a good look at the world and themselves right about now.

i'm sure i can hear 2 guns firing in one of those videos . my thoughts and condolences to all involved .

Sunrise Hospital. These crazies are for real folks.
22089594_847347688776237_7594337841707167082_n.jpg

-
Back