Laser Rust Removal tool

-

dartnlo

Has Dart Fever
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
portable rust removal

This popped up as an ad on facebook today. I know this is too good to be true but thinking of wasting $40 just to see what they send me.

All the images and videos are from a product that costs more like $80,000

I'm still waiting for the nano technology to improve to where there are rust eating nanobots that clean a car of rust!

That looks really cool in the video! For 40 buck if you have a use for it try it!! Let us know if it works.

I'm just worried that it is a credit card slurping website. I think I'll buy a $50 visa gift card and try it.

Not telling you what to do on placing an order, but google them, they have no BBB affiliation, and will not return calls to the BBB,the BBB has give them an F rating, also several blogs and everyone of them are negative, they want your email address, probably phishing, then they want your credit score, and one says they even ask for your social security number.

Most likely a Chinesse product, I fell for one that said it was US but when I got it, it had no markings, and the first time I used it, it broke.

Not telling you what to do on placing an order, but google them, they have no BBB affiliation, and will not return calls to the BBB,the BBB has give them an F rating, also several blogs and everyone of them are negative, they want your email address, probably phishing, then they want your credit score, and one says they even ask for your social security number.
This one has a fairly standard shopping cart checkout. I'm using my employer office shipping info and fake phone number as well as a disposable email address.

-
Back