-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Watch out when those lights come on.

49E38832-B267-4496-ABF7-D19331334EE3.jpeg

2023 sucks.

It was "sorta" like that in the 80"s but they didn't have dicks...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
They did at the clubs in Cali. lol
Seen many drunk Marines fooled a time or two, it wasn't a good situation for the chicks with dicks in the end.

They did at the clubs in Cali. lol
Seen many drunk Marines fooled a time or two, it wasn't a good situation for the chicks with dicks in the end.

Lol. I bet those Sailors and Marines got surprised and the Marines got riled up when they found out!!!

Glad I was in small town USA. First bar was called "North 40" cause it was on hwy 40 just across the Pennsylvania/ Maryland line. At the time you could drink in Maryland at age 18 but had to be 21 in Pennsylvania.

When David Allen Coe's "You Never Even Called Me by My Name" came on the jukebox, everyone (I mean everyone, it was so cool) joined in and sang. Same with "Family Tradition" The only "Tranny" us country folks knew back then was in a car, lol.

Lol. I bet those Sailors and Marines got surprised and the Marines got riled up when they found out!!!

Glad I was in small town USA. First bar was called "North 40" cause it was on hwy 40 just across the Pennsylvania/ Maryland line. At the time you could drink in Maryland at age 18 but had to be 21 in Pennsylvania.

When David Allen Coe's "You Never Even Called Me by My Name" came on the jukebox, everyone (I mean everyone, it was so cool) joined in and sang. Same with "Family Tradition" The only "Tranny" us country folks knew back then was in a car, lol.

My friend Pete got surprised. I’m glad I wasn’t there that night.
We used to drive to Wheeling. West Virginia had 3.2 beer if you were 18. The hard stuff you had to be 21.
My friend Paul was the DD. He didn’t drink. He was married with children at 18.

-
Back