Last Call

-

thomasjkt

Reaction score
I need a flywheel for a 360 engine, must be external balanced and except a 10.5" clutch, don't want to buy new so if anyone has one to sell let me know ASAP.

Apparently I made a mistake with this post. I thought it was the trans/diff forum, didn't realize it said "tech forum" my mistake, just delete the post.

I have one that is brand new, however is has surface rust from sitting on the shelf. Looking for $75.00 + the shipping. The only thing I'm not sure about is the 10.5 clutch I'll have to pull it out and take some pictures and measurements tonight and send them to you if your interested.

I do it alot myself. Its not hurting anyone but you. I dom't think anyone can delete it eccept a mod. or staff member. I would worry about it , just repost it in the wanted ads for better exposure for yourself. Steve

I am interested if it's the 130 tooth 360 non magnum flywheel. Send me a pm when you find out.

Apparently I made a mistake with this post. I thought it was the trans/diff forum, didn't realize it said "tech forum" my mistake, just delete the post.

No biggie. Just letting you know it's a tech forum. All the forums, whether engine, suspension, or trans/diff., etc. are tech forums. Only forum for posting a want ad is the want ad forum. Same for posting parts for sale, should be done only in the for sale forum/section. Good luck on your search.

It's possible to modify a 318/340 flywheel for a 360.
That's another option if you can't find one for a 360 cheap.
Can anyone post the specs to modify one for everyone's benefit?

-
Back