Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yeah... wood fire and fumes don't mix well KABOOM. Radiant heat is the way to go and instant heat. Is that what the Magic Heat is as I'm not familiar with it?
It hooks to the wood stove exhaust pipe and has holes in it with a fan that takes the heat out of the exhaust. works real well.

Busy day today. Started out vacuuming the carpets and then steam cleaned them even the stairs going to the basement. Washed the floors after lunch and then cleaned the washroom downstairs then emptied dishwasher. Earned my keep today. Must be getting my period LOL

Just finished putting a coat of Sharks Hyde on my bare aluminum engine parts didn't change the color at all hope it works.
20191214_151738.jpg

Busy day today. Started out vacuuming the carpets and then steam cleaned them even the stairs going to the basement. Washed the floors after lunch and then cleaned the washroom downstairs then emptied dishwasher. Earned my keep today. Must be getting my period LOL
I need to do the same been busy around here and haven't paid much attention to cleaning.
I here ya Bud period on the way. lol

Oh what the hell, It's Saturday and America damit. God Bless Ted and the 7 liberals that gave it a thumbs down.

My too favourite car colours yellow and red but I’m painting my car ee blue .

Roster dink pink , my buddy’s car is that colour, I mean his wife’s car .lol

-
Back