Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Went shopping today for a few things and came home with a new sofa bed, love seat, chair and 2 end tables. Because it was all over 3000 bucks I also got a 55' LG 4K Smart TV thrown in on the deal. Yeah I know it's all worked out on the deal as nothing is free but all was on sale (so they say). 8-10 weeks for delivery. That's our xmas present to ourselves this year. I got the milk we went out for too. :rofl:

View attachment 1715437365
Sounds good Mark break that love seat in right.

Enchiladas for dinner tonight made with chicken and got lots left so come on over and also got a bottle of tequila and lime. :)

A long day here been busy and now nice and quiet and gonna sleep in so don't try and get me up till 7 and make sure coffee is on. lol

Got a ride to my truck yesterday morning, jacked the wheel up, pulled it off, and wiggled the rotor. Just a little play. Tightened it up, put the wheel on, and took it for a spin. Still grinding and banging. Pulled into church parking lot, pulled the wheel, didn’t have the socket to remove caliper walked about 12 blocks to auto parts store and got the right socket. Walked back, pulled the caliper, pulled the rotor, reluctor wheel still on the spindle with bearing still attached. Broke the rotor. Walked the 12 or so blocks back to auto parts store, bought rotor, carried it back, put it on, trucks runs and drives better now. 98 ram 2wd

I’m first happy Saturday fellas, well the knees held up under the shin pads ! Did three in a row , feel great now I’m wired and can’t sleep hence why it’s 1:00 in the morning :realcrazy:

Guess I'm second now. Biff you're probably in la la land by now.
Thinking of steam cleaning the carpet through the house today. Supposed to rain all day so why not.

Heading to work and pulling my boys car in the shop and seeing how bad he wrecked it.
Have a good day all.

Just finished installing the Magic Heat in the barn stove pipe. Off to work myself like Fred.
But I'm back home and looks like only damage is the radiator and fan also a small tear in the bumper so about 200 bucks should fix it and a little hammering here and there. LOL

It is always tough on icy roads, glad everything is ok !
I waited for a couple of weeks to fix it mostly just so he know's what it's like not having a car. Next time he might go a little slower and save his car from sitting again. I'm a baaaad Dad. lol

That Magic heat works nice. It has a thermostat to come on and off and moves the heat nice. Hard to believe that much heat is normally lost up the chimney.

That Magic heat works nice. It has a thermostat to come on and off and moves the heat nice. Hard to believe that much heat is normally lost up the chimney.
I here they work great and well worth the money. I would put a wood stove in my garage but my insurance agent is a good friend and comes over a lot.
Fire wood around here is easy to get if you want to cut it up yourself not like back in Washington lots of trees there but you need to buy a permit and hard to get.

I waited for a couple of weeks to fix it mostly just so he know's what it's like not having a car. Next time he might go a little slower and save his car from sitting again. I'm a baaaad Dad. lol
I think you did the right thing Fred. It'll make him think next time and I would have done the same thing. He's lucky to have a great dad like you.

I here they work great and well worth the money. I would put a wood stove in my garage but my insurance agent is a good friend and comes over a lot.
Fire wood around here is easy to get if you want to cut it up yourself not like back in Washington lots of trees there but you need to buy a permit and hard to get.
Yeah... wood fire and fumes don't mix well KABOOM. Radiant heat is the way to go and instant heat. Is that what the Magic Heat is as I'm not familiar with it?

-
Back