Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Ok guys ,super shitty weather here snowed 5cm not a lot but then poured rain made a big pile of snot ! Working on cars today on the hoist was like raining and snot dripping it was fun with a capital F. :(

I had several inches of rain all day yesterday, now for the frozen stuff.

The manager wanted me to take the day off, worked anyway.

So that makes me first. Today marks 7 years of retirement for me. I worked with a great bunch of guys and miss them.
083 - Copy.JPG
IMG00942-20130111-1437 - Copy.jpg
IMG00943-20130111-1437 - Copy.jpg
IMG00944-20130111-1438 - Copy.jpg
IMG00946-20130111-1557 - Copy.jpg
IMG00947-20130111-1601 - Copy.jpg
IMG00948-20130111-1728 - Copy.jpg
IMG00951-20130111-2046 - Copy.jpg
IMG00953-20130111-2239 - Copy (2).jpg
Last day of work before retiring - Copy.JPG

Morning Mark all good here cold but no snow coming down.
How's your day looking?
Been raining all night Fred but not heavy yet. It's mild here too and supposed to get near 11 degrees as well but very windy. See what happens tomorrow with the freezing rain. Hope it doesn't happen

Been raining all night Fred but not heavy yet. It's mild here too and supposed to get near 11 degrees as well but very windy. See what happens tomorrow with the freezing rain. Hope it doesn't happen
Yea wouldn't wish that kind of weather on anyone. Might loose power but fingers crossed.

Turn 71 tomorrow so everyone was supposed to get together tomorrow. See what Mother Nature has in plan. Hope she's good to me. Just waking up alive will be the best present lol. It was on my 59th birthday that I lost the sight in my left eye. A present I couldn't return.

Been waiting for my radiator and headers for 2 weeks now they were out of stock and so would take some time so not doing any thing to my car.

Turn 71 tomorrow so everyone was supposed to get together tomorrow. See what Mother Nature has in plan. Hope she's good to me. Just waking up alive will be the best present lol. It was on my 59th birthday that I lost the sight in my left eye. A present I couldn't return.
Happy birthday Buddy and hope a good one.
That sucks loosing an eye mostly on your birthday. My wife died on hers but the pain is over and she died with a smile on her face so made it a lot easier on me.

Happy birthday Buddy and hope a good one.
That sucks loosing an eye mostly on your birthday. My wife died on hers but the pain is over and she died with a smile on her face so made it a lot easier on me.
Thanks my friend. That was sure a sad day for you but a blessing in disguise. At least her suffering was over. Time heals my friend. You never forget her as she's still with you but in spirit. Mind you she's probably shaking her head with your antics LOL

-
Back