Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yea that's our boiler plant, my baby that I am in charge of, along with ordering all the supplies for the guys. Had my 59th birthday yesterday. My daughter's got me a Lowe's gift card and a Doobie. love those girls
Lots to take care of running boilers I bet.
Happy Birthday ya old fart enjoy your Doobie. lol

Yea that's our boiler plant, my baby that I am in charge of, along with ordering all the supplies for the guys. Had my 59th birthday yesterday. My daughter's got me a Lowe's gift card and a Doobie. love those girls
Congrats Old Fish on your birthday yesterday. Sounds like you had a good one lol.

Raining harder now. It was a bit foggy this morning but that has cleared. Have to wait and see what comes next. Have a great day and stay safe and dry.

tenor.gif
Got ya a hot date Craig and also her birthdy. lol

Balmy 22 degrees below zero F here this morning. I am going to sip whiskey and sort brass all day. I have 200 pounds to sort.
Gotta get back into reloading very relaxing and I have a butt load to reload.
Sounds like a good day to me John.

Looks like about 4 inches to deal with this morning. Been being lazy. Had a nice breakfast. Time to get clicking. "get clicking" , that's what my Dad always said. Not sure where that saying come from.

Looks like about 4 inches to deal with this morning. Been being lazy. Had a nice breakfast. Time to get clicking. "get clicking" , that's what my Dad always said. Not sure where that saying come from.
Been lazy also and time to **** or get off the pot. Mom always said that. lol

Well, I took a ****, don't smoke pot so i don't have to get off of that. Got to clicking cleaned out the driveways and now its snowing hard again. Too early for a beer. guess I'll work on a Vette

Well, manager called me at 8:30, complaining of ice. I get up, get a quick bite, get bundled up, and thaw my truck out. Show up to work to spread salt, he already did it, no phone call. Showed up for work for nothing. Currently have 3 inches of snow on the ground. Supposed to go back and shovel sidewalks. 20oF and dropping currently.

Well, manager called me at 8:30, complaining of ice. I get up, get a quick bite, get bundled up, and thaw my truck out. Show up to work to spread salt, he already did it, no phone call. Showed up for work for nothing. Currently have 3 inches of snow on the ground. Supposed to go back and shovel sidewalks. 20oF and dropping currently.
I'd fire his azz. HA!

I rather have my 20 below weather not even snow sticks to side walks and roads.

Morning men , gonna get going here in a bit watching canucks in buffalo, got a couple games today . Happy birthday Mark lookin good for 71 ! Cheers

-
Back