Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Been watching some YouTube old rock Love the songs just can't handle the stage crap and the make up. I must be old.

Been watching some YouTube old rock Love the songs just can't handle the stage crap and the make up. I must be old.
I like some of the 90s grunge stuff. I think I'm in love with Eddie Vedder. Poor bastard had a hateful mother. Went on a little Jewel binge too.

I like some of the 90s grunge stuff. I think I'm in love with Eddie Vedder. Poor bastard had a hateful mother. Went on a little Jewel binge too.
Kinda stuck with hard rock in the 70's 80's but my favorite is John Melencamp not hard rock but I like him.

Nice jewel video, that will take ya back. This showed up in my shop today.

0CD12E30-73D9-4047-BB13-D168CAC0D3B7.jpeg

I love good music. I could keep posting forever. Glen Campbell was the best guitar player ever. Prince was bad ***. Hendricks. Vince gill. Chet atkins Roy Clarke.......................Kinda like John Prine too

Last edited:
I love good music. I could keep posting forever. Glen Campbell was the best guitar player ever. Prince was bad ***. Hendricks. Vince gill. Chet atkins Roy Clarke.......................Kinda like John Prine too
Jimmie Paige, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Jeff Healey and on and on.

Horse radish:eek::eek::eek:
When I was a kid living in England we had railroad tracks at the bottom of the yard and whenever we had roast beef I would climb over the fence and pick the wild horseradish by the tracks. Apparently it was quite hot but I never got a taste for it.
Interest man facepalm.gif

Ok so working in a shop for the last 40 years and not wearing hearing protection for the early ones the tinnitus is bad , so I go to the doctor a few years back ,explain that I have this awful ringing in my head asked if he could check it out before it became voices , he didn’t get the humor :(
Should answer the phone more often Biff

Aint seen one yet that has a sense of humor when it comes to medicine.
My audiologist is really good. A great sense of humour and not only that but a big Mopar fan as well. I bought my aluminum intake off him. He had a 72 Duster with a 418 small block. Had to sell it to open up his business but really big into planes now.

-
Back