Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Another Tuesday in the books , workin on a 2012 Kia Sportage awd ,no awd woorkie so I take the transfer case off stupid thing striped the splines outta the transmission, 2500$ fix silly .....design same idea as the old 4x4 trucks with the sleeve between trans output shaft and transfer case input shaft but not nearly strong enough . Parts people at two different Kia dealerships couldn’t get me the parts or didn’t know what I was talking about , it’s a common problem also.
Sounds like your day was like mine Biff...

Another Tuesday in the books , workin on a 2012 Kia Sportage awd ,no awd woorkie so I take the transfer case off stupid thing striped the splines outta the transmission, 2500$ fix silly .....design same idea as the old 4x4 trucks with the sleeve between trans output shaft and transfer case input shaft but not nearly strong enough . Parts people at two different Kia dealerships couldn’t get me the parts or didn’t know what I was talking about , it’s a common problem also.
Which is the problem Biff? The parts guy don't know what you're talking about or the stripped splines? LOL Or both?

Hey "HAPPY HUMP DAY". Biff.. you've been slipping and not posting anything for Hump Day. Hope everyone has a good hump.. oh sorry I meant a good day.

Time to wake up guys with some Jeff Healey. If you're not familiar with Jeff. He's a blind guy from Toronto. Unfortunately we lost Jeff about 10 yrs ago to cancer.
He was in the movie Roadhouse with Patrick Swayze.

Spitting freezing rain. Might have to spread salt

Hope y’all have a good day today. Mine’s off to a good start.

Last edited:
Good here Mark just waiting for my radiator and wiring harness for the scamp I'm pretty excited on seeing more progress.
How's your day looking.
Hi Fred... every day is closer to being on the road. Bet SLO is busy working on his car.
Supposed to hit 2 and sunny today and we'll probably be shopping today. The fridge looks like Mother Hubbard's Cupboard. We haven't been out for several days now.
Hope you're parts aren't coming by UPS lol
Have a great day

Hi Fred... every day is closer to being on the road. Bet SLO is busy working on his car.
Supposed to hit 2 and sunny today and we'll probably be shopping today. The fridge looks like Mother Hubbard's Cupboard. We haven't been out for several days now.
Hope you're parts aren't coming by UPS lol
Have a great day
Yea I need to go shopping and need a hair cut and get new glasses as well vision kinda went down hill a bit. lol
Enjoy your day Mark.

Good Day Fellows. Pretty mild around here. Went for a little stroll this morning. Sure is getting to be a lot of traffic around here. My little town I grew up in is now designated a"resort" town so the city can implement a sales tax. There used to be a sign that called it an industrial hub. My how things have changed. I might get taxed out of my home some day.

Good Day Fellows. Pretty mild around here. Went for a little stroll this morning. Sure is getting to be a lot of traffic around here. My little town I grew up in is now designated a"resort" town so the city can implement a sales tax. There used to be a sign that called it an industrial hub. My how things have changed. I might get taxed out of my home some day.
One reason I live here taxes are cheap property tax on my place is under 500.

Ya, I wouldn't try bi or trifocals online. I tried both with my DR. and did not like them either. Went back to single focal and reading glasses.
I think that's what I will do gonna get sun glasses also.

I think that's what I will do gonna get sun glasses also.
I got some really nice titanium photo grey poly carbonate anti glare scratch bla bla bla from Zenni optical for $100. Came with extra nose pieces nice hard case and tools even. Pretty happy.

I got some really nice titanium photo grey poly carbonate anti glare scratch bla bla bla from Zenni optical for $100. Came with extra nose pieces nice hard case and tools even. Pretty happy.
Wow good deal did you have to have a prescription?

Yes. My DR, filled out a little card for me with all of the info needed to order them. It was pretty easy.
Sounds good I'll check it out.
Ordered my wire harness and went with American Autowire. got the complete kit. Spendy but a no headache plug and play kit.
Off to work to pay for my toys. lol Have a great day Charlie.

-
Back