Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
E00D46AD-CCEC-4E45-AA12-528296D6369A.jpeg

Just got back from Wal Mart. No tp or paper towels. There was 4 rolls of Scott shop towels, brought one home with me, in case work needs a roll. Seems that with the national emergency, people started loading up on food. Hardly any macaroni and cheese left, no flour or sugar, just a few pickins of soup and cereal. I'll check in again in a couple days. I'll be good for a couple weeks with rationing, but might have to buy a few goods here and there if available.

Wal Mart now closes between 11pm -6 am. Nationwide

Last edited:
Just got back from Wal Mart. No tp or paper towels. There was 4 rolls of Scott shop towels, brought one home with me, in case work needs a roll. Seems that with the national emergency, people started loading up on food. Hardly any macaroni and cheese left, no flour or sugar, just a few pickins of soup and cereal. I'll check in again in a couple days. I'll be good for a couple weeks with rationing, but might have to buy a few goods here and there if available.

Wal Mart now closes between 11pm -6 am.
Same here. I got a pack of TP at my small local grocer. They had 4 packs left but I only needed one as a smart person that didnt want to keep others from making it another week. They were out of my beer so I had to get that at the local gas station.

Morning guys got a good night sleep looked in the garage this morning and yep paint still looks like ****. lol

American Motors Rumbler my friend and I put some color on a few weeks back, it was great to jump in and help these two brothers I race with , 64 and 67 years young , Good morning

FB_IMG_1583703557285.jpg

FB_IMG_1583703550750.jpg

My buddy had his car in the Motorama Car show in Toronto this weekend. They have cancelled today's show. He said Friday was kind of slow but Saturday wasn't bad but the handed out the prizes yesterday then announced Sunday being cancelled. I offered to drive him in so he could bring his car back today. Just waiting for his reply.

Moving on, radiator, fuel lines next, my shop will be busy again today, my son even came by and we worked on his seat mounting strategy

-
Back