Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I love it, its tagged and insured, love taking the back roads looking for that good picture or treasure out hidden away.
At 62 I am blessed, and my granddaughter was quoted saying her grandpa rides a dirt bike, she thinks it's to cool

I love it, its tagged and insured, love taking the back roads looking for that good picture or treasure out hidden away.
At 62 I am blessed, and my granddaughter was quoted saying her grandpa rides a dirt bike, she thinks it's to cool
I want to get one real soon like yours spent most of my life on a dirt bike and miss it.

I want to get one real soon like yours spent most of my life on a dirt bike and miss it.
same here, if I wanted to go in town as a youngster working on the farm I had a Honda Sl 125 to get there in Dover Florida, I would store it there when I would go to Michigan for Apple season, I had a Yamaha 175 two stroke waiting on me there.

same here, if I wanted to go in town as a youngster working on the farm I had a Honda Sl 125 to get there in Dover Florida, I would store it there when I would go to Michigan for Apple season, I had a Yamaha 175 two stroke waiting on me there.
Both good bikes and just the right size for me. Spent many years on Trials bikes mostly
did a lot of hill climbing when living in Washington State. 63 now and like you really enjoy going down a country road and looking for old cars in the fields or whatever.

Gotta dig my car out of the snow ended up with 3" last night.
Cant't wait for summer...

Great CF something in all the crap going on turned out good.
I agree. I just got back from town and not a bottle of water, twinkie, square of TP or milk to be found in town. I went to Tractor Supply for cat food and chicken food no crazies there. I ended up stopping at the gas station in the village on the way and they were stocked with no crazies buying them out. Thank god us rural people have not freaked out and kept our neighbors from living day to day also.

Well top of the morning guys, it’s an absolute beautiful day here sun is shining, cold but gonna get warmer , no serious plans , the dirt bike thing looks ,sounds awsome ! Mine is not tagged but I’m close enough to the logging roads I sneak it there , only thing is the wife doesn’t like me riding alone , with A.d.d. I could end up any ware , you all have a great day .(she need not worry ). But it’s nice she does .

20200315_201710.jpg

Well top of the morning guys, it’s an absolute beautiful day here sun is shining, cold but gonna get warmer , no serious plans , the dirt bike thing looks ,sounds awsome ! Mine is not tagged but I’m close enough to the logging roads I sneak it there , only thing is the wife doesn’t like me riding alone , with A.d.d. I could end up any ware , you all have a great day .(she need not worry ). But it’s nice she does .
:poke:

89594998_10163122085365072_2561174008892489728_n.jpg

Hi Biff... Just wondering, we were looking at my wife's fathers old slides and when he was out in Vancouver he took a picture of a bridge that looked something like the San Francisco Bridge. Is there a bridge that runs over to the island or is it just a ferry? I'd love to visit there sometime, the scenery is spectacular.

Hi Biff... Just wondering, we were looking at my wife's fathers old slides and when he was out in Vancouver he took a picture of a bridge that looked something like the San Francisco Bridge. Is there a bridge that runs over to the island or is it just a ferry? I'd love to visit there sometime, the scenery is spectacular.
The bridge is called the lions gate , and thank god it’s a ferry ride to the island , government run called B.C. ferry’s

-
Back