Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Cutting Timothy Hay here. Windrows are huge.
I did 1st cut a few weeks ago. If I could get some rain I could go cut 2.
hay2 001.JPG

The valley I live in is the biggest producer of "weed free" hay. We live next to a huge wilderness area called the Bob Marshall Wilderness. The horse feed needs to be weed free if your taking your horses in. I screwed up and un-intentionally bought some straw that came from weed free hay and when I composted it, the compost made my peas and tomatoes get all ugly and twisted. Clopyralid is the culprit. They call it killer compost. Has a 3 year half life. Just now incorporating it back into my land.

What a beautiful day here today , got the boat outta mothballs, washed off the dust ,got the Daytona in its place started timing belt\waterpump ,then decided at 3 o’clock to go for a walk got home at 5 seen a couple dear sunning themselves on a creek bed pretty cool , wifey is making pizza fer dinner ,cheers talk to you all tomorrow cheers

My son had one eye for years and got it fixed not to long ago so I know what you are going through. Sorry Mark sucks trying to make things work and not being able to see.
That must have been wonderful for him Fred. What a gift. I'd love that but would forgo that if my daughter's hearing could be perfect instead. Doubt either will happen. I was at my neighbour's yesterday who lives across the street. Just for giggles I closed my good eye and tried walking home with the vision I have in the bad eye. It's just peripheral so had to turn my head a little but I did make it back home. The steps were a little freaky though. Just wanted to see if I could do it.

I agree fully. I was one of 3 white kids on a bus growing up and it did not matter because we were all kids. I have a few really good friends that are black and again we are all equals.
That's lovely CF. Kids don't know about prejudice it is taught by others. If we get cut we all bleed red.

Just got back from a friends house or what's left of it. House is a total loss along with three vehicles. Pretty sure its arson. She may have some enemies. Might save this one. Little worried about the rear end seals. They barely escaped with their lives. They lost everything .

View attachment 1715556871

View attachment 1715556872
Hopefully they have insurance but they'll get screwed by the ins. company. They like to collect the premiums but don't like to pay out. The main thing is that they all survived, nothing can replace that. Maybe a go-fund me should be started to help them out.

Morning guys. Another scorcher today and a possibility of rain on the weekend but only 40% so not holding my breath.
Have a great day but pace yourself and drink lots (water that is LOL)

That must have been wonderful for him Fred. What a gift. I'd love that but would forgo that if my daughter's hearing could be perfect instead. Doubt either will happen. I was at my neighbour's yesterday who lives across the street. Just for giggles I closed my good eye and tried walking home with the vision I have in the bad eye. It's just peripheral so had to turn my head a little but I did make it back home. The steps were a little freaky though. Just wanted to see if I could do it.
Took him sometime for his eye to adjust but is fine now. Knowing you I know you'd do anything for your kids. Your a good man Mark.

Hopefully they have insurance but they'll get screwed by the ins. company. They like to collect the premiums but don't like to pay out. The main thing is that they all survived, nothing can replace that. Maybe a go-fund me should be started to help them out.
She"d kick my a** if I started a go fund me.

So this morning I went and bought a new temp. sending switch and hooked the original gauge in the dash back up and then took it out for a drive. With the Red-Line product in the rad and the new temp switch it is running a lot cooler now. I'll be taking the gauge trio out and just use the factory equipment once more. I think I will keep looking for a shroud though for two reasons. It'll improve the air flow and also protect fingers from getting loped off. I always try and keep things safe.

Plane should fly out of my yard this weekend I hope. Gonna paint the hood for the Scamp this week I hope.

Supper time guys so have a great evening. Hope everyone has had a great day no it's time to relax with family and a cool one. Take care

-
Back