Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
107697649_3171080836309578_5669928744393405342_n.jpg

0_20200710_212116.jpg
there it is ready for take off in the morning. I'm gonna poor myself a whiskey. Cheers guys.

Morning Mark no walk today raining and thunder so gonna stay dry.
Morning Fred. We finally got rain last night around 9-9:30. I was watching tv downstairs with the headphones on so didn't hear it. Then I heard the thunder. It was coming down in buckets and quite windy. Supposed to get 20 mm again today, a welcome sight (almost an inch) The 300 needs a bath anyway lol

Morning Fred. We finally got rain last night around 9-9:30. I was watching tv downstairs with the headphones on so didn't hear it. Then I heard the thunder. It was coming down in buckets and quite windy. Supposed to get 20 mm again today, a welcome sight (almost an inch) The 300 needs a bath anyway lol
Glad you finally got some rain you were pretty dry over there.
Hope CF got some as well.

Gotta drop my sons truck off at the airport about 50 miles from here so he has wheels when he lands. But gonna have to wait till the weather clears up before he fly's out.
15% chance of rain most of the day and I haven't sealed the windows in the scamp yet. I think I better bring a cover to the car show so I don't flood the interior. lol

Gotta drop my sons truck off at the airport about 50 miles from here so he has wheels when he lands. But gonna have to wait till the weather clears up before he fly's out.
15% chance of rain most of the day and I haven't sealed the windows in the scamp yet. I think I better bring a cover to the car show so I don't flood the interior. lol
Yeah that might be a good idea to seal the w/s and b/glass. Hope you haven't put the mldg on yet. Hope the rain holds off for you and your sons sake.

Yeah that might be a good idea to seal the w/s and b/glass. Hope you haven't put the mldg on yet. Hope the rain holds off for you and your sons sake.
No moldings yet I have to take the glass back out and have them tinted first then buy the gun and tar when I do install them. Would be nice to have you around when I do install the glass I think your better at sealing and install then me.

No moldings yet I have to take the glass back out and have them tinted first then buy the gun and tar when I do install them. Would be nice to have you around when I do install the glass I think your better at sealing and install then me.
I'm sure you've done enough in your day. You'll be fine Fred. Is it just the backglass you have to take back out? They can put a tint strip across the top of the w/s without taking it out. Actually they can do the backglass as well without removing it. Seen it done many a time. Make sure to seal behind each clip and the body.

Weather cleared up plane should be in the air in less than an hour. went over everything one last time just to be safe.

Morning guys, another over cast day with chance of showers, beautiful weather won’t belong before too hot,putter in the shop day ,I’ll check in with you guys later cheers play hard play safe !

-
Back