Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Last ‘and first :thankyou:

042D6773-C190-4D2B-B186-E196A021A9BE.gif

Morning guys put my mud boots on and walked around the neighborhood no damage just a few limbs down and lots of water.
Couple of my boys are coming over and help me clean the garage so gonna have a great weekend. Hope ya all's week end is good.

Morning beautiful day , going to my buddy’s this morning to help him again , as long as the ***** ain’t there things will be good wish me luck
!

Just got back from a big consignment. It felt great to be normal again. 1st in person auction of the year and most everyone was smart enough to be 6ft or more apart.

Really kinda hurt my feelings when I first posted the tornado and some made a funny comment on it. But I guess the trend is jokes and funny stuff so I need to figure that. Trying not to be upset and forgetting it but I could have lost everything real fast. Sorry for posting my thoughts but we been here for a long time and think by now we can say what's on our mind.
Stop typing and take cover, was not meant to be funny , things can be replaced , your life cannot. Sorry you took it wrong .

Been drinking to much lately best if I just get off the computer and do something useful and stop drinking. shutting down for a bit.

Been drinking to much lately best if I just get off the computer and do something useful and stop drinking. shutting down for a bit.
No No come back Fred. Stopping drinking might be a good idea. You drinking more because you have nobody in the house with you? We've got your back but watch out for Biff, you know he likes butts lol

We added a water feature in the one garden in the backyard. It was a pool sand filter and was cut in half and we used it as a flower planter for 25 years at least. I washed it out and plugged the hole at the bottom. My wife painted it black and we got a solar powered pump from Amazon and we're in business. Great addition to the garden and a 30 dollar investment.
IMG_3712.JPG

Me and my buddy almost got into an altercation with some woman (and I use that term lightly) because we were at a restaurant not wearing a mask

The proprietor ended up showing her the door

Me and my buddy almost got into an altercation with some woman (and I use that term lightly) because we were at a restaurant not wearing a mask

The proprietor ended up showing her the door
In Canada you would have not even been allowed in the restaurant for not wearing one. That's why our numbers are low.

-
Back