Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Making dinner and looks like Mexican tonight gonna have a enchilada, taco, rice and beans and an avocado with a touch of lime and garlic.
Thinking of having a Margarita on the rocks with it.
Being retired is hard work planing and making dinner after a hard day of doing nothing.
Gonna get **** for this post I'm sure.

20200730_175954.jpg

Making dinner and looks like Mexican tonight gonna have a enchilada, taco, rice and beans and an avocado with a touch of lime and garlic.
Being retired is hard work planing and making dinner after a hard day of doing nothing.
Enjoy my friend. I remember for years eating alone. Some days were good and some bad. Sit me a chair up.

Just a baby ! Maybe a week old .
Had 2 baby deer I tried to keep alive that were new born and mom was not around I think she got hit by a car. Tried my best to keep them alive but after a few days they both died. They liked to cuddle up to the kids.

Hope Margarita doesn't mind that position being on the rocks. lol

Morning guys... Happy Friday....This should start your day off with a laugh. This is from the morning show we watch every morning.

Do you mean that next time I ride along I don't have to sit on a beanbag. Nice to have a back on the seat. Those are good looking seats. Score!
What? you don't like my bean bag seat. :poke:
Yea Gary much better.

-
Back