Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I was gonna BBQ some pork ribs but got hung up in the shop so the woman put em in the oven about an hour ago. Not sure what else she has going. Gotta get back in the shop. Painting some more bike parts today. Gonna dive into some Ford cab corners tomorrow.

I was gonna BBQ some pork ribs but got hung up in the shop so the woman put em in the oven about an hour ago. Not sure what else she has going. Gotta get back in the shop. Painting some more bike parts today. Gonna dive into some Ford cab corners tomorrow.
You have been busy.

Shelby Mt is about 2 hours or so down Interstate 15 and Cut Bank is almost directly south, about 90 mins, but some of that is gravel depending on which border crossing I use.

Sounds like our weather. We must be pretty close. I think you are east of me. What U.S. city would be directly south of you say on hwy 2?

Shelby Mt is about 2 hours or so down Interstate 15 and Cut Bank is almost directly south, about 90 mins, but some of that is gravel depending on which border crossing I use.
I know that patch of gravel. Broke a brand new windshield on that road.

Pretty happy with that. This was my second try. I tried to paint both side at the same time last time but ran out of talent. Lol. Just the outside this time. That was a hard piece to paint for me.

20200816_165640.jpg

Good afternoon boys , heat wave ,yes sir it is hot hot hot 7:22 and still 90deg outside and 84 in the house

Pretty happy with that. This was my second try. I tried to paint both side at the same time last time but ran out of talent. Lol. Just the outside this time. That was a hard piece to paint for me.
I ran out of talent about 20 years ago.

Good afternoon boys , heat wave ,yes sir it is hot hot hot 7:22 and still 90deg outside and 84 in the house
YUCK. Hope ya don't melt. On those hot days, I can usually keep it under 75 in my house. It usually cools off good at night. Have the windows open right now.

YUCK. Hope ya don't melt. On those hot days, I can usually keep it under 75 in my house. It usually cools off good at night. Have the windows open right now.
I’m hoping to open up in an hour or so I put the fan on the deck and suck in the cooler air

-
Back