Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Got a hail damaged 2020 Ford pick up coming in from South Dakota soon and it was so bad there it broke the sun roof on it and the estimate from the insurance co. forgot to write the roof damage and gave us 5 hours repair on the hood. ??????
They been busy down there I guess.

Put new rear shocks on my truck and destroyed my cell phone. Truck sure drives better. Left the phone on the rear bumper when I went for a test drive. went looking for it but no findy. Called and called and finally a guy picked up and says he has my phone. Met him at the A&W. He handed me the phone and I gave him 20 bucks. Screen is destroyed but it still works kinda. Gonna cost $300 to fix it. Just glad I got it back and was able to back up my contact to my google account, was sick to my stomach for a while.
Nice guy to give it back but **** been there and very costly.

Got a hail damaged 2020 Ford pick up coming in from South Dakota soon and it was so bad there it broke the sun roof on it and the estimate from the insurance co. forgot to write the roof damage and gave us 5 hours repair on the hood. ??????
They been busy down there I guess.
Ya, they just wanna get the ball rolling and let us do their job. Fine with me until they start chopping judgement times.

Ya, they just wanna get the ball rolling and let us do their job. Fine with me until they start chopping judgement times.
Yea and they want pictures and more of our time when they need to send some one out that knows body work instead of a collage graduate that has no idea how to fix anything but sharpen a pencil and use a computer.
Just my 2 cents.

Put new rear shocks on my truck and destroyed my cell phone. Truck sure drives better. Left the phone on the rear bumper when I went for a test drive. went looking for it but no findy. Called and called and finally a guy picked up and says he has my phone. Met him at the A&W. He handed me the phone and I gave him 20 bucks. Screen is destroyed but it still works kinda. Gonna cost $300 to fix it. Just glad I got it back and was able to back up my contact to my google account, was sick to my stomach for a while.

Yup stuff like that happens especially when you're in a hurry. Like last week...my Sthil chainsaw falling off the back of the truck backing up to the brush pile. About 400-500 dollar saw. Broken case and leaking gas. Dang it.

29C32EB6-E0A8-4073-9563-AF9BB0BEF16F.jpeg
Mmmm dinner,lol

-
Back