Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Just called the hospital , they said she has a gallbladder infection , keeping her overnight, see the doctor in the morning . Thanks guys!!

581F2D48-EACF-452D-98F0-59925A0BAE21.jpeg

Got a problem with my 904 tranny in the scamp that when I step on the gas and go through the gears it slips some when hitting 3rd gear.
Any of you mechanics know if it is a front band out of adjustment or the kick down linkage not set right? I checked the fluid level and good there.
The overdrive seems to be shifting just fine and fluid level is good.
Get a 727 and shorten driveline. 904's junk...

Get a 727 and shorten driveline. 904's junk...
Listen your a bit rude , don’t know if you sit at home and get brave or what , but if you were a die hard mopar guy (your words not mine) I can’t ever remember Predator carbs coming on a mopar? Just saying and as far as rubber fuel line don’t ever remember 6 feet of it ,weird eh.318

Two storms in the Gulf, one's named Marco.

If I ran the National Weather Service, the other one would be named Polo.

So yesterday I'm in the garage, doing an oil change on my wife's car, my neighbor across the back lane is out working on his house, as he has been for the 7 years that I've been living here, (no joke). I'm under the car on a creeper when I hear a vehicle pull up in the lane, and stop. I get out from under the car, and see that a pickup truck is parked in the lane, on the neighbor's side, but behind my garage door. There have been ongoing problems with this guy for a couple of years now, we've caught him throwing his trash in our bin because his is full, his yard has been piled with scrap lumber and furniture several times, etc.
I've come home from work and been unable to get into my garage because of someone parked in the lane on several occasions, as well as being unable to get out of the garage on some occasions.
I don't see anyone in the truck, or in the yard, so I figure I'll just wait a few minutes, sure enough a guy comes out to the truck, so I ask him politely if he mind not parking behind my garage door. He says he's just dropping something off and will be gone in a few minutes. I said OK, no problem, thanks.
2 minutes later, the neighbor comes out screaming at me, calling me a ******* asshole and piece of ****, saying how he's sick and tired of me and my wife and what lousy ******* neighbors we are, that the truck is not blocking my garage, (city bylaws prohibit any parking in the back lanes,period), and flipping me off. All the while, he's spitting and at one point his teeth fell out.
It was really hard not to laugh when the teeth fell out, but I kept my composure, tried to talk to him and explain that I had asked his friend politely to not block my garage, but he just kept on yelling and giving me the finger. Finally I just told him to **** off, called him a *****, and went back to what I was doing. When the friend was walking back to his truck I said thanks to him for keeping his word, he was only there for 15 minutes or less.

We have called the police a few times to deal with this neighbor, but I thought I would try to approach the situation in a calm manner. My wife felt that I should have just called the police when he came out screaming at me.

I don't park anything behind my garage, or leave junk laying around my yard, I have some parts beside the garage, but the area is fenced and out of view, plus when we get a heavy snowfall I clear the lane with my snowblower behind both of our properties so we can get in and out without issue. My concern now is that this idiot may try to poison my dogs, that would be extremely upsetting, all he would have to do is throw something over the fence, I have found foreign items in the yard before.
Sounds like the guy is a nutbar. Does he own the house of just renting it? We have great neighbours and everyone will help you. Just have to ask. Must be tough living like that and always walking on eggshells.

Take her some flowers Mike and wish her the best for all of us.
Hopefully she'll be ok with a round of anti-biotics but if they have to remove it they do it microscopically these days and not a big deal really. My daughter had it done and in two hrs she was at home. Speedy recovery to her.

-
Back