Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
3166FDBF-879C-4291-A9DB-DFB7C837F564.jpeg

There's a strip joint in Toronto on Yonge St called "The Brass Rail". Somebody was tested positive for Covid and now a whole pile of people have had to tested for it.
How do you explain to the wife how you were exposed to it without getting "THAT LOOK"? LOL
If she was a good wife... she'd be getting tested too. lol

That puts me since I can't go to Canada to the East someplace in Minnesota to the south some place in South Dakota and to the West someplace is Montana.
If I lived in a county with zero cases of the Vid, I would stay put but thats no fun. Always welcome here Fred. Little over 700 miles. 13 hour drive. A town 7 miles from me just reported 25 cases of covid in an nursing facility. Damn.

i thought i heard we stopped testing those without symptoms?

(not trying to start another debate, just saying)
I think we test those who have been in contact with someone who has tested positive. Contact tracing is what it's called.

I think we test those who have been in contact with someone who has tested positive. Contact tracing is what it's called.
That was last week, from what I heard, we put a stop to that, and now we are only testing those with actual symptoms

If I lived in a county with zero cases of the Vid, I would stay put but thats no fun. Always welcome here Fred. Little over 700 miles. 13 hour drive. A town 7 miles from me just reported 25 cases of covid in an nursing facility. Damn.
Trying to stay out of big cities BP or I would stop by. Thinking if I head your way would stop and stay on the East side of the mountains and do some rock hunting.

Trying to stay out of big cities BP or I would stop by. Thinking if I head your way would stop and stay on the East side of the mountains and do some rock hunting.
check out the Frenchman river north of Saco MT. Cool area. Your car ain't gonna like the gravel but they do have some good gravel roads.

check out the Frenchman river north of Saco MT. Cool area. Your car ain't gonna like the gravel but they do have some good gravel roads.
Might leave the scamp home if I head that way because of the gravel roads up there. I'll check it out thanks BP.

-
Back