Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I need to come up with name for my body shop. I was thinking.. "Lumpy Charlies Bondo Emporium" lol

I need new blades for mine as well, I sharpened them but not doing a good job.
Never was good at sharpening blades and can't find my blade balancer.
Have to check the very outside of the blade Fred to make sure the ends haven't been knocked off. If they are missing you won't get the proper lift so it can mulch properly.

morning fellers
today is the day....taking the kids back to school shopping
and next tuesday, i get my house back
yay

on a side note, what is wrong with these kids?
i made some pigs in a blanket yesterday (and i dont mean the reefer kind where you just roll hotdogs in a crescent roll
i mean the real kind, where i make the dough from scratch and start out with a roll of bob evans pork sausage

so i made those yesterday and fed em too the kids
when they were done eating i found out two of em opened up the blankets and only ate the piggies, leaving the bread
now, id expect that from a the 2 year old, but i would expect the 6 year old to be a little more mature

i always preferred the six pence none the richer version (love her voice)
(on a side note, their version of Petra "road to zion" is amazing)

now, i always wondered though...when the song says "dont dream its over" are they saying quite yer dreaming, its over, or is she telling him he aint allowed to dream that its over and hes stuck with her?

Never heard that version before but I like it and she's easy on the eyes as well.
This is the version I'm used to.

That was last week, from what I heard, we put a stop to that, and now we are only testing those with actual symptoms
They should be testing people suspected of being infected but also other people because even showing no signs they can be a carrier. I believe one of your family members was being tested, how is that going? Negative for their sake

Honestly, I think that's one of the reason people are so against following guidelines...they change almost daily
That's the way our Government did it. Our PM did a daily update on TV as like you say things were changing daily with new facts and procedures. He listened to the medical experts and followed their recommendations. So far it's worked great.

View attachment 1715585563Insurance adjuster was inspecting the 2018 Ford truck with hail damage yesterday and said yes to replacing the left front door but had to repair the the rest of the left side. Left box side and fender I got all the dents out without having to do any painting but rear door and cab corner will be painting. Looks like I'm half good at getting all the dents out. Lol.
Not working on it today gotta rest my eyes before I'm permanently crosseyed. Lol
Over $13,000 in damage.
YIKES!!!

They should be testing people suspected of being infected but also other people because even showing no signs they can be a carrier. I believe one of your family members was being tested, how is that going? Negative for their sake

yeah, my sister
she said 24-48 hours to hear back, i think were right about at the 24 hour mark

as for testing, they should only test those who are symptomatic, that is the proper medical approach and has been for centuries
it is also my opinion, so yeah, that and $4.95...

yeah, my sister

as for testing, they should only test those who are symptomatic, that is the proper medical approach and has been for centuries
Probably $7 Canadian lol

yeah, my sister

Just got a text from my buddy. 2 people in his office are sick with the Vid. They tested him today with no symptoms.

Just got a text from my buddy. 2 people in his office are sick with the Vid. They tested him today with no symptoms.
My son and is wife had the virus and my other son and girl friend live in the same house and never got it so it is random I think. They all were tested many times and and as far as the doctor was concerned not a carrier after so long of all 4 being isolated. Still a little not sure what to expect from all of this.

-
Back