Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yup I have never even seen a hand gun I Person or ever held one , used a 12gague shot gun, and a 22 in outdoor education at the rifle range but that’s it we were all going to get to shoot a 308 but a kid scoped himself, so the rest of us didn’t get to shoot it .
You should try pulling both triggers on a side by side shot gun at the same time, that will wake you up. lol

no kidding
growing up, i needed a permit for a BB gun (or i would have, if i had bought them legally)
my parents are still back there, and they dont understand i carry where ever i go
i cant wait for them to find out theres an AK 47 in the closet next to the 12 guages and 22s (not to mention the handguns)
but shoot, (no pun intended) my family lives 5000 miles away, across an ocean and on a different continent

some of these canucks are practically neighbors of mine now
Oh ya. I'm probably 40 miles as the crow fly's. I'm jealous of their access to imported guns though they have to limit the magazine capacities. I drool over those beautiful Russian SKS's. You should get one Biff. Mechanical art.

You should try pulling both triggers on a side by side shot gun at the same time, that will wake you up. lol
I have an pump Ithica 12 that fires just by pumping while the trigger is pulled. It fires faster than a semi auto. Better eat your Wheaties when you engage that method.

Oh ya. I'm probably 40 miles as the crow fly's. I'm jealous of their access to imported guns though they have to limit the magazine capacities. I drool over those beautiful Russian SKS's. You should get one Biff. Mechanical art.
For me to get a gun I need a course , Fire arm acquisition course It’s about 500$ Need 3 character references....... it’s a process for sure .

For me to get a gun I need a course , Fire arm acquisition course It’s about 500$ Need 3 character references....... it’s a process for sure .
I guess you are fucked on the character reference.:poke: Ha. Didn't know that. Most people I know participated in a hunter safety course and have been hunting since they were 12 years old.

I guess you are fucked on the character reference.:poke: Ha. Didn't know that. Most people I know participated in a hunter safety course and have been hunting since they were 12 years old.
They changed the rules , I took the hunter safety course in Jr high school , got a hunter number , was supposed to give us a in for a gun , but they changed the rule .

Yup. Aint that funny. We cant buy them.
Oh Canada ! Boob time soft and cuddly as you ordered

C53FED21-6DC8-46DD-A530-7EE82A1E8E26.jpeg

I passed on an SKS when i bought the AK
I think i made the right choice

Now, if I ever come across an M1 I can afford, I'd have to give that two big black thumbs up

Best to teach them young I think.

Now, if I ever come across an M1 I can afford, I'd have to give that two big black thumbs up
What’s an m1 isn’t that a tank ?

Need all three. And more than one. Got a Garande What a beast. Rifle version of a desert eagle.

Are you saying the AK is prone to jamming? I have not shot an AK of course you are not saying that. Really want an AK
No the AK is great I had 4 and 2 were full auto and had a 75 round mag on all of them and could empty them without a misfire. Just saying the SKS was more accurate in long range shooting for me.

No the AK is great I had 4 and 2 were full auto and had a 75 round mag on all of them and could empty them without a misfire. Just saying the SKS was more accurate in long range shooting for me.
What kinda recoil does it have ?

-
Back