Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hey I got a question what was that kid doing with a gun on the street ? Was there an opening for whitetail? And was he just hiking to the nearest field ?

Hey I got a question what was that kid doing with a gun on the street ? Was there an opening for whitetail? And was he just hiking to the nearest field ?
I doubt it. Using more than a 5 round magazine for deer hunting is illegal.

Thats where it gets muddy
He was in the area to protect local businesses and provide medical care where needed (from what i read, he even treated one of his first assailants, after he shot him)

If i got the timeline right, he passed from a car dealership to a mechanics shop and gut cut of by a police line and had to find a different way out (which is where he got attacked in the video i posted)

Now, NONE of that explains why a minor is open carrying a gun in a state where he's not old enough to legally do so

Of course, if the powers that be would uphold their oaths there would be no need for armed civilians to protect their property from criminals

He was in the area to protect local businesses and provide medical care where needed (from what i read, he even treated one of his first assailants, after he shot him)

If i got the timeline right, he passed from a car dealership to a mechanics shop and gut cut of by a police line and had to find a different way out (which is where he got attacked in the video i posted)

Now, NONE of that explains why a minor is open carrying a gun in a state where he's not old enough to legally do so

Of course, if the powers that be would uphold their oaths there would be no need for armed civilians to protect their property from criminals
There is this little # 10 constitutional amendment, says sumpin about "the people"
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

He was offering medical help to people and protecting himself.
Ok soooo At 17 has what training does he have to give medical assistance , and who hires a 17 year old to defend there business, it’s not 1986 and he’s not white boy Rick.

Ok soooo At 17 has what training does he have to give medical assistance , and who hires a 17 year old to defend there business, it’s not 1986 and he’s not white boy Rick.
I dont know about his medical training. My school had a program that I took advantage of. There are books he may have read. I didn't see where he was hired.

There is this little # 10 constitutional amendment, says sumpin about "the people"
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

so you are saying that he was exercising his 2nd and 10th amendment rights?

8BFF4766-A291-4FB8-8BF5-89606C05B784.jpeg

i doubt he was "hired"
he was however a junior police officer and i believe a junior fire fighter
im sure he got medical training during both those...and also why the libtard media called him a "police enthusiast"

(i was gonna say more but the above post derailed my train of thought)

i doubt he was "hired"
im sure he got medical training during both those...and also why the libtard media called him a "police enthusiast"

What we’re talking about ?:rolleyes:

i doubt he was "hired"

Funny how a 5500 mile long line can create such a polarized views of guns.

You got that right if the leaders would have some back bone but you don't see them on the street trying to protect the people.
They sure like there pay check and throwing there weight around though.

Yup I have never even seen a hand gun I Person or ever held one , used a 12gague shot gun, and a 22 in outdoor education at the rifle range but that’s it we were all going to get to shoot a 308 but a kid scoped himself, so the rest of us didn’t get to shoot it .

Yup I have never even seen a hand gun I Person or ever held one , used a 12gague shot gun, and a 22 in outdoor education at the rifle range but that’s it we were all going to get to shoot a 308 but a kid scoped himself, so the rest of us didn’t get to shoot it .
Well ya see now...Ifns you folks new a thing or too about guns, nobody would have scoped themselves with a 308. LOL Besides, who needs a scope with a 308. :poke:

no kidding
growing up, i needed a permit for a BB gun (or i would have, if i had bought them legally)
my parents are still back there, and they dont understand i carry where ever i go
i cant wait for them to find out theres an AK 47 in the closet next to the 12 guages and 22s (not to mention the handguns)
but shoot, (no pun intended) my family lives 5000 miles away, across an ocean and on a different continent

some of these canucks are practically neighbors of mine now

-
Back