Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
20200829_141431.jpg
20200829_141358.jpg

Few pictures from a car show that my wife and I went to today.

Nice cars and tucks thanks for sharing with us.
Sure miss all you Canadians coming down here to car shows, just not the same without ya.

I have 2 weeks of vacation after next week and I would love to be able to get across the border and visit somewhere like Coeur D 'Alene or Kalispell, really want to see Deadwood one day, but still no crossing the dang border, even if I did, my employer would require me to quarantine for 14 days after I returned. :mad:
I guess I will just have to get my *** into the garage for some quality time. :steering:

I have 2 weeks of vacation after next week and I would love to be able to get across the border and visit somewhere like Coeur D 'Alene or Kalispell, really want to see Deadwood one day, but still no crossing the dang border, even if I did, my employer would require me to quarantine for 14 days after I returned. :mad:
I guess I will just have to get my *** into the garage for some quality time. :steering:
Would love to show you All the sites down here and check out more of Canada now that I don't have to drag a semi with me. Hope this passes soon.

118592318_3233572503399504_1179528628621802668_n.jpg

Open letter to ANTIFA:
Last night, a few of your armed comrades got rolled by a ******* 17 year old kid. One of them looked down and saw his buddy missing most of his face and screamed for the police, the same ones you want to defund. Another kneeled and cried as he looked down at the hole where his bicep use to be. The other laid on the ground with a gaping hole in his chest, bleeding out thinking “maybe I shouldn’t have hit that guy with my skateboard”. All that after an armed encounter with a 17 year old kid from Illinois. A few weeks ago, another one of your comrades was carrying an AK47 and got dropped by an Uber driver with a pistol. Weeks before that, one of your other comrades fired at a car, missed completely and accidentally shot 3 of his other comrades by mistake. Just stop. It’s embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for you. Go back to your mom’s house, throw your Black Lives Matter shirt in the trash, give your mom her eyeliner back and go look for a job. Contribute to society and pay your mom some rent while you’re at it. This anarchy **** ain’t for you. Just stop before the real men come out to play....
“Stolen but great”

View attachment 1715586540
Open letter to ANTIFA:
Last night, a few of your armed comrades got rolled by a ******* 17 year old kid. One of them looked down and saw his buddy missing most of his face and screamed for the police, the same ones you want to defund. Another kneeled and cried as he looked down at the hole where his bicep use to be. The other laid on the ground with a gaping hole in his chest, bleeding out thinking “maybe I shouldn’t have hit that guy with my skateboard”. All that after an armed encounter with a 17 year old kid from Illinois. A few weeks ago, another one of your comrades was carrying an AK47 and got dropped by an Uber driver with a pistol. Weeks before that, one of your other comrades fired at a car, missed completely and accidentally shot 3 of his other comrades by mistake. Just stop. It’s embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for you. Go back to your mom’s house, throw your Black Lives Matter shirt in the trash, give your mom her eyeliner back and go look for a job. Contribute to society and pay your mom some rent while you’re at it. This anarchy **** ain’t for you. Just stop before the real men come out to play....
“Stolen but great”
Never thought it would be this way did you.

Never thought it would be this way did you.
No I did not but the reason I posted that is us normal people are getting sick of all the ****. We are not happy with the crime and arson and how it makes the US look like a shitshow on the worlds TV. It is getting close to **** really hitting the fan because the elected people in the cities are not joining together to put a stop to this. Here in Michigan Chief of Detroit police Craig has accepted the federal funding and military help from the President and he has kept the show in order. They have removed tons of illegal guns and dope from these idiots and the courts are prosecuting these criminals.

No I did not but the reason I posted that is us normal people are getting sick of all the ****. We are not happy with the crime and arson and how it makes the US look like a shitshow on the worlds TV. It is getting close to **** really hitting the fan because the elected people in the cities are not joining together to put a stop to this. Here in Michigan Chief of Detroit police Craig has accepted the federal funding and military help from the President and he has kept the show in order. They have removed tons of illegal guns and dope from these idiots and the courts are prosecuting these criminals.
On to the next problem. We have not enough jail room.

Covid just pulled another one of my triggers. Assisted living my mother in law is in just sent her to the ER via ambulance. Diagnosis... dehydration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we cant visit her. If we could be there then she would have never become dehydrated so lets expose her to a hospital and ambulance then bring her straight back to the home. Brilliant.

Lots of us normal people out here and your right, getting tired of all the crap going on.
I think the elected officials in many States need to step down and let someone with some backbone fix this problem before it gets worse. But I think it's getting to late for that...

Covid just pulled another one of my triggers. Assisted living my mother in law is in just sent her to the ER via ambulance. Diagnosis... dehydration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we cant visit her. If we could be there then she would have never become dehydrated so lets expose her to a hospital and ambulance then bring her straight back to the home. Brilliant.
Damn... Sorry to here that and agree that the kids need to be with there parents at old age because no one knows there aging parents as well as there kids.

The whole world is a **** show. People think WE won all of these wars, guess what. It's all the same war and nobody winning but Satan.

expose her AND us.

Ran into the same problem BP. Couldn't see my wife until covid results came back. Frustrating !

Ran into the same problem BP. Couldn't see my wife until covid results came back. Frustrating !
They did not test her. She just needed a glass of water, a milkshake and a grill cheese sandwich. lol Probablygonna cost $3000.00

They sent the wife home today after getting her upper GI . Dr. said her diabetes is giving her stomach problems . Thanks to everyone for your concern. Very appreciated ! Mike.
If she's diabetic better not show her the cake FOG lol. Glad it wasn't something really serious though.

-
Back