Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Had 2 of my boys over today changed the oil in my youngest boys car and my Middle boy and his wife and youngest grand girl was here and got to spoil the little girl real good. My oldest daughter and her 9 kids stopped buy to say hi and was able to spoil a few more grand kids today.
Didn't get much done on the scamp but had a great day and I'm missing the grand kids already.
Gonna go for dinner tomorrow to my oldest daughters house and looks like a busy weekend but I am a happy grandpa and got lots of hugs all day.
I really don't know why I have been blessed with so many grand kids and after having 8 kids I have some that are a pain just like everyone else having to deal with there " Ideas and life styles " I'm wanting to see my grand kids get married and I get great grand kids to spoil but I don't know guys at this point in life if I can handle it.
You can and will.

Gonna hit here real soon I think.
If there is a fire on the west coast it will end up smoking over here as we got some already.
You get it worse than we do BP.
Im not complaining yet. Feel sorry for those people who lost everything and some lives.

Hey guys , it is Also Smokey here haven’t seen the mountains going on 3 days now , watched a little on the news ,it’s nuts the size of fires in both California,and Oregon scary stuff ,

Hey guys , it is Also Smokey here haven’t seen the mountains going on 3 days now , watched a little on the news ,it’s nuts the size of fires in both California,and Oregon scary stuff ,
We knew it was coming some day. Doesn't make it less scary.

upload_2020-9-13_1-25-24.gif

I think FOG is right the rubber seal would do that and don't really think there could be anything else but corrosion from the aluminum from the distributor like BP said.
Had a few like that and just wiggled and pried to get them out.
Might hurt the distributor housing but what else can you do.
When we tried to adjust the timing it was just frozen and couldn't turn either way. Finally that broke loose and timed the engine but couldn't remove it. Never seen that before but thanks for the tips guys.

Had 2 of my boys over today changed the oil in my youngest boys car and my Middle boy and his wife and youngest grand girl was here and got to spoil the little girl real good. My oldest daughter and her 9 kids stopped buy to say hi and was able to spoil a few more grand kids today.
Didn't get much done on the scamp but had a great day and I'm missing the grand kids already.
Gonna go for dinner tomorrow to my oldest daughters house and looks like a busy weekend but I am a happy grandpa and got lots of hugs all day.
I really don't know why I have been blessed with so many grand kids and after having 8 kids I have some that are a pain just like everyone else having to deal with there " Ideas and life styles " I'm wanting to see my grand kids get married and I get great grand kids to spoil but I don't know guys at this point in life if I can handle it.
Holy moly Fred, Your daughter has outdone you with 9 kids. That's a rarity these days. Her food bill must be humungus every week. All these grandkids will keep you going with the joy of having them all and all the fun you have with them.
I saw yesterday that North and South Dakota's covid numbers are climbing so be very careful my friend. Keep you and your family safe.

Holy moly Fred, Your daughter has outdone you with 9 kids. That's a rarity these days. Her food bill must be humungus every week. All these grandkids will keep you going with the joy of having them all and all the fun you have with them.
I saw yesterday that North and South Dakota's covid numbers are climbing so be very careful my friend. Keep you and your family safe.
Morning Mark yea grand kids eat a lot but they have a farm and raise there own animals and have a big garden and lots of fruit trees.
Yea I see the # of covid cases are going up and so staying away from most people.
Most of my kids get tested all the time because of there work so feel pretty safe.

Scamp is back on the road after adjusting the bands and no slip going into 3rd gear anymore and the new front tires took out all the shimmy in the front end.
New windshield is in just need to seal it up before I put the chrome trim on.
Going to my kids house for dinner tonight...
Life is good...
Thanks 3406pak you helped me a lot...

Too late bif. Broke em all. Gonna be pulling manifolds. Should be Okay there as I had them off already once. Might just farm the whole thing out. My muffler guy sends me a lot of work.
Good idea help each other out is the way I see it.

20200913_185557.jpg
Grand daughter after dinner gave me a slice of homade Apple pie that she made.
Was good and she was very happy that I liked it.

-
Back