Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Sounds like a good project would love to see it.
The guy lives in Glasgow. His son-in-law is the gearhead. Hoping to get some new hunting ground out of the deal. I don't know them well yet but seem like some cool guys. They like to drive. They showed up in a new King Ranch. They had to get back home for the high school football game. They do a shot every time they score. The last game the Scotties scored 64 points. lol

Better you than us BP....:poke:
Not too concerned fog. I think I'm ready. Hell, I think I am never un-ready. Just gotta dig the ice scraper out from under the seat and keep the chimney clean. Guess I should see if the snowblower is willing for another go at it.

The guy lives in Glasgow. His son-in-law is the gearhead. Hoping to get some new hunting ground out of the deal. I don't know them well yet but seem like some cool guys. They like to drive. They showed up in a new King Ranch. They had to get back home for the high school football game. They do a shot every time they score. The last game the Scotties scored 64 points. lol
Sound like good guys for sure. lol

20201018_160233.jpg
looks prettier in real life. That's my view today. Winter can be pretty too.

It can show up here if it wants now. The rain was light for a few hours this morning then stopped. After that the sun came out and it got quite a bit windy. That dried the crop enough to cut. I just pulled out of the field and tarped the combine. The grain is all up now so snow would not bother me.

It can show up here if it wants now. The rain was light for a few hours this morning then stopped. After that the sun came out and it got quite a bit windy. That dried the crop enough to cut. I just pulled out of the field and tarped the combine. The grain is all up now so snow would not bother me.
I sure hear a lot of people complaining about commodity prices due to the new tariffs.

I sure hear a lot of people complaining about commodity prices due to the new tariffs.
Over here it is the best it has been in 3 years. With the new seed I tried this year I had my best yield since I started back 8 years ago. I actually beat the county average yield by 10 bushel per acre.

Over here it is the best it has been in 3 years. With the new seed I tried this year I had my best yield since I started back 8 years ago. I actually beat the county average yield by 10 bushel per acre.
Thats so cool CF. I'm sure your hard work has a lot to do with the yield. You are just too humble to admit it.

Well guys , productive day on the island , toilet Done, bought storage cabinet , done , washed the old lady’s truck done , had no insurance on the jeep since the 13 , whoops there’s a company open on Sunday’s done .

Got a tenth of an inch of rain today. More hopefully coming this week. Chance of snow next week.

Nothing wrong with calling an Indian an Indian anymore than calling me a Wop or red neck or a cracker. I could care less what you want to call me or anyone else as long as it isn't making someone look bad.
Too bad everyone didn't have that same thought. The world is too uptight now and need to learn to laugh especially at themselves.

I dont understand why people get so offended from a little ribbing. Or how the N word became so derogatory. And all the bullshit with renaming everything.
I hate the "N" word. I cringe every time I hear it. I was brought up to respect everyone no matter what colour, religion or sexual orientation they are. If cut we all bleed red but I can see why there is so much hatred in the world because we've treated some of these people like animals. Maybe if I had not been born white I might feel the same way. Imagine a world without hatred and wars. I'll never see it in my lifetime I'm sorry to say.

-
Back