Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
30550285-5538-4678-9C30-B9559212B40E.jpeg

No, i wasnt
I will not deny that i i beleive the Bible is against a abortion, but even apart from that, it just doesnt make sense
in your point of view, when does it not become OK to murder a baby?

is it simply the moment of birth?
is (in your opinion) a baby inside the womb not a baby, and one outside the womb is?

that makes no sense to me, that is like saying you can kill a person in a garage, but not in the living room

(lets start the conversation there)
Lets "NOT" start the conversation there. This is supposed to be a fun site and not a political or religious site so best let sleeping dogs lie. We all have our own opinion and lets agree to disagree. Full Stop!!

Morning guys. This is going to be another fantastic day weather wise. The warmest of the last 5-6m days hitting 23 they are saying.
I cleaned the windows yesterday taking full advantage of the gorgeous weather. Big mistake though, I was hurting so bad afterwards and right to bedtime. Finally the Tylenol Arthritis kicked in and did get a decent sleep, sort of.
Maybe this is the hell on earth I talked about a few posts back.
Have a great day guys and hope you guys out West don't get anymore snow for a while anyway. Sask. got hammered and bitter cold and we're in shorts and T shirts but our time will come guaranteed.
Wife wants to buy a new Xmas tree today. Ours is 20 odd years old and still looks good in my mind but guess I'm wrong as usual lol. I'd put a pine air freshener up beside the wall lol

Morning men, we were supposed to get snow last night but none on the ground today , enjoy the nice weather wiles you can , I don’t know if you seen the news but did Saskatchewan ever get hammered with the white stuff ! You all stay safe out there ,now Joe is in office I see Physer has a cure for the virus weird , I wonder if trump got back in if there would have had a cure that fast ? Cheers .

Morning men, we were supposed to get snow last night but none on the ground today , enjoy the nice weather wiles you can , I don’t know if you seen the news but did Saskatchewan ever get hammered with the white stuff ! You all stay safe out there ,now Joe is in office I see Physer has a cure for the virus weird , I wonder if trump got back in if there would have had a cure that fast ? Cheers .
Yeah Sask got hammered you're right Biff.
Maybe I shouldn't comment but I think Trump is being childish. Time to step and admit defeat and be a man about it. I know he doesn't like to lose but you're wasting time and making a mockery out of the position. The world is laughing at him. Hope I didn't offend anyone and if I did I'm apologize.

Yeah Sask got hammered you're right Biff.
Maybe I shouldn't comment but I think Trump is being childish. Time to step and admit defeat and be a man about it. I know he doesn't like to lose but you're wasting time and making a mockery out of the position. The world is laughing at him. Hope I didn't offend anyone and if I did I'm apologize.
Ok Mark I have tried to steer clear of commenting here but this has to be said. Fraud is a big factor and elections have consequence. This explains how easily fraud was committed in Michigan so I cannt speak for other states.
Let me tell you how bad it failed in Michigan. Everyone got a ballot questioner mailed to them with the last known address of the books. Whoever received that just had to check the yes box and sign on the line. Then when the ballot came you simply voted, signed and sealed the envelope and sent it back. If both signatures matched it was considered a valid vote. My brother received a ballot at the house for my father that passed 8 years ago and burned it.
Our attorney general was asked why it was done this way and if she understood how easy that made it to count an invalid vote. Her response was " It is illegal so I dont beleive anyone would do it"

Wife and I went out at 9 this morning to Lowes and bought a new Xmas tree. The tree we have is over 20 years old and don't know why we need to change it lol.
We found the one we liked and wouldn't you know they didn't have any except for the floor model so took that one.
Still hurting like crazy from washing the windows yesterday but they had to be done and take advantage of this lovely weather.
Don't forget it's Hump Day again tomorrow.

Wife and I went out at 9 this morning to Lowes and bought a new Xmas tree. The tree we have is over 20 years old and don't know why we need to change it lol.
We found the one we liked and wouldn't you know they didn't have any except for the floor model so took that one.
Still hurting like crazy from washing the windows yesterday but they had to be done and take advantage of this lovely weather.
Don't forget it's Hump Day again tomorrow.
I have my grandparents tree and my old lady makes me put it up in a room upstairs because she says we cant have a 70 year old tree in the living room.

Ok Mark I have tried to steer clear of commenting here but this has to be said. Fraud is a big factor and elections have consequence. This explains how easily fraud was committed in Michigan so I cannt speak for other states.
Let me tell you how bad it failed in Michigan. Everyone got a ballot questioner mailed to them with the last known address of the books. Whoever received that just had to check the yes box and sign on the line. Then when the ballot came you simply voted, signed and sealed the envelope and sent it back. If both signatures matched it was considered a valid vote. My brother received a ballot at the house for my father that passed 8 years ago and burned it.
Our attorney general was asked why it was done this way and if she understood how easy that made it to count an invalid vote. Her response was " It is illegal so I dont beleive anyone would do it"
Wow CF. We only see what they report on the news. When was the last time they did a census? It is mandatory here every so many years.
We get a card in the mail with your name and address on it and you take that to the voting location and put your "X" on the paper they give you then that paper is entered into a machine and the vote is counted. We can also go to an advanced voting location as well. Sounds like our two systems are relatively the same but we only have 38 million people where the U.S. has 300+ millions so naturally there will be some screw ups and of course there are also people who will try and tilt the vote.

Wow CF. We only see what they report on the news. When was the last time they did a census? It is mandatory here every so many years.
We get a card in the mail with your name and address on it and you take that to the voting location and put your "X" on the paper they give you then that paper is entered into a machine and the vote is counted. We can also go to an advanced voting location as well. Sounds like our two systems are relatively the same but we only have 38 million people where the U.S. has 300+ millions so naturally there will be some screw ups and of course there are also people who will try and tilt the vote.
Census is every 10 years and is to be completed this year. Is is crazy that prior to this you had to go in and ask your clerk for a ballot and show ID to get that or show the day of and show ID to be able to vote. This year it all changed by way of the Democrats here.

Shockingly no it still looks good. I even use the same set of C9 lights on it they used. Back then everything was made to last.
That's amazing CF. They weren't made in China for sure. Hope the LED lights last on these lit trees. 2 year guarantee on lights so we'll find out

-
Back