Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well guys I made the 10 hour drive safe but it is to dark out to take a pic of what I got. I ended up getting a set of full used 1/4 panels for my 66 so now this winter I have even more on my platter.

I dont know about you guys but I have waited 10 years to find a set of full 1/4s because to me even a patch done right is still a patch and my mind cannot get over knowing it is there.

Fred Voltaren is a medication that helps with jiont pain by thinning the blood to the jionts but the chemist is required by law in Aus to tell you that prolonged use can cause stomach bleeding and other nasties but is good for your pain relief in your jionts.
Kinda hard to use the Med. but what do you do.
Damn sorry to here that James and hope your gonna be OK.

I dont know about you guys but I have waited 10 years to find a set of full 1/4s because to me even a patch done right is still a patch and my mind cannot get over knowing it is there.
I don't mind a patch but depends on the extent of rust in the panels.
But just my 2 cents.

I don't mind a patch but depends on the extent of rust in the panels.
But just my 2 cents.
The bottom 5 inches on the back side is gone and both sides have bubbles around the wheel chrome. The drivers side from the door back to the wheel is missing a couple inches also. The car is weird because the rest of it is mint including the floors. I felt for that reason she deserved full panels to make the whole thing mint.

The bottom 5 inches on the back side is gone and both sides have bubbles around the wheel chrome. The drivers side from the door back to the wheel is missing a couple inches also. The car is weird because the rest of it is mint including the floors. I felt for that reason she deserved full panels to make the whole thing mint.
I can understand that and would do the same thing.

Been a hell of a day here one of my boys from Fargo stayed here and left to go home and his front tire started to wobble and he stopped and found that all of the lug nuts was gone but 1 and the studs I guess are broken off.
Another of my boys went and is putting his car on a tailor and bringing the car here. I'll give my son from Fargo my car to get back home and try to fix his.
I'm really surprised I had the time to restore my car and keep up with my kids.
Kitchen sink is still clogged at my house and can't find the problem but will instead of calling a plumber fix it myself I think. :BangHead:

Looks like our first snow tomorrow .

image-asset.jpeg

Well I mowed the grass today! Picked up the leaves really , oh and I’m looking for the glove ,it’s silicone so it my be in the dishwasher .lol

Well I mowed the grass today! Picked up the leaves really , oh and I’m looking for the glove ,it’s silicone so it my be in the dishwasher .lol
Mowed the grass???? Really??? Don't make me point a finger Biff. Lol

-
Back