Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Some days it is hard to get motivation sitting by it. Almost too cozy to work.
When we painted the make a wish truck we were drawing air from the shop into the paint booth. It was around 40F those days we painted. Stayed around seventy in the booth and hit 87 once in the shop with wood stove.

When we painted the make a wish truck we were drawing air from the shop into the paint booth. It was around 40F those days we painted. Stayed around seventy in the booth and hit 87 once in the shop with wood stove.
You got a paint booth??? Right on.

You got a paint booth??? Right on.
I don't have a booth Fred. We did that at another guys shop at his house. I was his apprentice back in the 80s and we were working at the nicest newest shop in the valley. Nice new equipment. Not always busy. Got a little spooky with work once in a while. Today there aint an uptown shop that doesn't always have a 3 week backlog if not more.

Last edited:
I don't have a booth Fred. We did that at another guys shop at his house. I was his apprentice back in the 80s and we were working at the nicest newest shop in the valley. Nice new equipment. Not always busy. Got a little spooky with work once in a while. Today there aint an uptown shop that doesn't always have a 3 week backlog if not more.
We been not to busy here just more than enough to keep me busy.
New equipment would be nice though.

I have a really big annual farm consignment auction in the morning. I am hoping to get another Orange gravity wagon if one goes cheap enough. The auction runs 2 auctioneers and takes over 7 hours.

Congrats grandpa .

Well I’ve been playing out in the sun this afternoon , had a great time . So now I’m going to share it with that little group of islands out in the Pacific , you know the ones with the hula girls .

Night night little ball in the sky , see ya tomorrow morning .

I have a really big annual farm consignment auction in the morning. I am hoping to get another Orange gravity wagon if one goes cheap enough. The auction runs 2 auctioneers and takes over 7 hours.
Sure is nice to have them. ??? why orange.

Not sure about other places but all of the ones around here are sold in orange only. Killbros is one of the best ones made in Ohio.
Never had one so I guess I don't know was always running the combine to the grain bin here and never really was a good farmer just tried to keep my boys busy and didn't really work out the way I thought it would.

Never had one so I guess I don't know was always running the combine to the grain bin here and never really was a good farmer just tried to keep my boys busy and didn't really work out the way I thought it would.
lol I am sure you did fine farming.It took me 8 years of learning and asking alot of questions to farmers to get where I am.

128363282_202834161353518_6649779287064601767_n.jpg

An 80-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back with normal results. The doctor says, "George, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?"

George replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! the light goes on. When I'm done, poof! the light goes off."

"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls George's wife.

"Ethel," he says, "George is doing fine! But I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and poof! the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, poof! the light goes off?"

"Oh, my God!" Ethel exclaims. "He's peeing in the refrigerator again!"

Top 10 Reasons why some Men prefer Guns over Women...

#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the
road.

#8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you
try it out a few times.

#7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of space.

#4. Guns function normally every day of the month.

#3. A gun doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the #1 reason a gun is favored over a woman: YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR
A GUN.

A guy out on the golf course takes a high speed ball right in the crotch. Writhing in agony, he falls to the ground. As soon as he could manage, he took himself to the doctor.

He said "How bad is it doc? I'm going on my honeymoon next week and my fiance' is still a virgin -- in
every way."

The doctor told him, "I'll have to put your willie in a splint to let it heal and keep it straight. It
should be okay next week."

He took four tongue depressors and formed a neat little 4 sided splint, and taped it all together ...
an impressive work of art.

The guy mentions none of this to his girl, marries her, and goes on their honeymoon. That night in the motel room, she rips open her blouse to reveal her beautiful breasts. She said, "You're the first; no one has EVER touched these."

He immediately drops his pants and replies.."Look at this! Still in the CRATE!"

A Briton, a Frenchman and a Russian are viewing a painting of Adam and Eve frolicking in the Garden of Eden.

"Look at their reserve, their calm," muses the Brit. "They must be British."

"Nonsense," the Frenchman disagrees. "They're naked, and so beautiful. Clearly, they are French."

"No clothes, no shelter," the Russian points out, "they have only an apple to eat, and they're being told this is paradise. They are Russian."

Last edited:
-
Back