Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Another good one !

californiakid3.jpg

Mrs. Ravioli comes to visit her son Anthony for dinner.
He lives with a female roommate, Maria.
During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Anthony's roommate is.
Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Anthony and his roommate than met the eye.
Reading his mom's thoughts, Anthony volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Maria and I are just roommates.''
About a week later, Maria came to Anthony saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl.
You don't suppose she took it, do you?"
"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure.
So he sat down and wrote an email:
Dear MaMa,
I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house ; I'm not saying that you "did not" take it.
But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Your Loving Son
Anthony
Several days later, Anthony received a response email from his MaMa which read:
Dear son,
I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Maria, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with her.
But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now.
Your Loving MaMa
Moral:
Never Bulla Shitta your MaMa

Mrs. Ravioli comes to visit her son Anthony for dinner.
He lives with a female roommate, Maria.
During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Anthony's roommate is.
Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Anthony and his roommate than met the eye.
Reading his mom's thoughts, Anthony volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Maria and I are just roommates.''
About a week later, Maria came to Anthony saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl.
You don't suppose she took it, do you?"
"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure.
So he sat down and wrote an email:
Dear MaMa,
I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house ; I'm not saying that you "did not" take it.
But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Your Loving Son
Anthony
Several days later, Anthony received a response email from his MaMa which read:
Dear son,
I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Maria, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with her.
But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now.
Your Loving MaMa
Moral:
Never Bulla Shitta your MaMa
Ma ma knows. lol

Looks like I'm going to be up for a while. Bought groceries tonight, and thought I'd treat myself to some ice cream. Had a helping after supper, then went for a walk. Come back, and the fridge quit. Just got done finishing a quart of ice cream. Going to go for another walk shortly. Might just stay up all night to burn it all off.

Looks like I'm going to be up for a while. Bought groceries tonight, and thought I'd treat myself to some ice cream. Had a helping after supper, then went for a walk. Come back, and the fridge quit. Just got done finishing a quart of ice cream. Going to go for another walk shortly. Might just stay up all night to burn it all off.
That sucks

well guys, the hot tub is acting up (and this concerns you guys, because i do most of my posting from my hot tub)

seems there is just enough friction in the impeller part that then motor wont spin it around anymore
it just sits there and hums

i wonder if that is serviceable or not?
Like everything today DIY you probably can't buy parts for it. Have to bit the bullet and spring for a new one. Nothing last forever.

My youngest son was going to come over for dinner tonight but had to go back to work to fill in at the nursing home because the second covid vaccine that most of the staff took got sick and stayed home just like the first shot. Might want to wait before you guys decide to get the shot and see what happens to the first bunch of guenny pigs.
Sounds pretty suspicious that everyone had an allergic reaction to the vaccine.
I'll step up anytime as long as the vaccine doesn't come from China or Russia.

Morning guys and happy Friday. Little frosty this morning. -15 and -22 with the windchill. Hope everyone has had a good week.
Here's some neat racing. The old versus the new. Some real nice A bodies.

-
Back