Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Fred, when its hot and you can't take any more clothes off there is always plenty of beer!
Not only can you take off almost everything to everything, the ladies are doing the same.

Would you rather see a young lady in a string bikini or a sub-zero snowsuit?

Well kinda out of things to do today I guess I'll go clean the garage.
Was just under my scamp looking for a thump that I here when I hit a bump on the road but still can't find what it is so discouraged a bit and tired of lying under a car looking for something loose or exhaust pipes rubbing, I think I'll poor me a stiff drink and crank up some old music and dust the garage shelves. lol
Do you have a pinion snubber on diff that could be hitting.

Not only can you take off almost everything to everything, the ladies are doing the same.

Would you rather see a young lady in a string bikini or a sub-zero snowsuit?
At my age seeing a young lady in a sub zero snowsuit is fine with me My blood pressure is high enough and the string bikini would just about push me over the edge. lol

At my age seeing a young lady in a sub zero snowsuit is fine with me My blood pressure is high enough and the string bikini would just about push me over the edge. lol
If my blood pressure is going to take me out, I would much rather it be by a hot babe rather than a fridged one...LOL

If my blood pressure is going to take me out, I would much rather it be by a hot babe rather than a fridged one...LOL
Not to many hot girls at my age and the young ones are not on my list so hot is fine and cold gets more hugs and trying to get warm helps better than trying to cool down I think.

thanks

she is actually the easy one, its the other two that keep us busy
Both boys I think? Hard for me to remember but boys are hard in life for me anyway till the girls get to be about 13 then that is the hardest to deal with and I would rather deal boys at that point.
Remember I 'm a single parent and can handle teenage boys but still after 2 teenage girls I don't think I can handle another teenage girl. Boys are easy give them a motor cycle when there 13 and some tools and they are fine a few cuts and broken bones is much better than dealing with hormones from a girl.
Thank God I'm done . lol

36B193EB-A896-4CCD-915D-7C58473B671E.jpeg

Uhh. You can go topless anytime you want.
When my son was in College he and his buddy had an apt. and of course there were a lot of parties. He had a sign as you come in the door with the rules. The last rule was "Topless is total legal and encouraged". Several girls took him up on it without any hesitation, one of them went naked. So my son's buddy not to be outdone he went naked as well. No wonder he liked college lol

-
Back