Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
147310385_2848855685383018_1818315158937399245_n.jpg

Morning guys 32 below and going colder.
I walked out side and yep weather man is right it's cold. lol

But but but..
I haven't even told you about the LS swap yet
I had a 1959 Bug Eyed Sprite with a small block Chevy in it when I was a kid.
With a Ford 4 speed and a Studebaker rear end.
So looks like we are both gonna burn. lol

Good morning-2 wind at 10mph ,50% humidity started an engine job yesterday at work 5.3 LS in a van , my boss asked after 1.5 hours of working on it if it was ready to come out ,I laughed told him it’s not youtube it’s a 16 hour job ,he said Ha and walked away ,think he was going to watch the video again to see where I can pick up some time .lol

Good morning-2 wind at 10mph ,50% humidity started an engine job yesterday at work 5.3 LS in a van , my boss asked after 1.5 hours of working on it if it was ready to come out ,I laughed told him it’s not youtube it’s a 16 hour job ,he said Ha and walked away ,think he was going to watch the video again to see where I can pick up some time .lol
Replaced an engine in my son in laws older 4x4 1 ton van 2 years ago and what a pain that was.
Good luck in saving any time my friend I'll never do that again. lol

Well it warmed up to 25 below so feels a bit better. lol
Looks like my sewer vents on my house roof are iced over so will have to climb on the roof and thaw them out.:mad:

Couple of bowls of chili should take care of that
I think the 2 bowls of chili cause that. lol
Well one vent was plugged and got it cleaned out and still not working I think my sewer pipe is froze under the house at one end so will get the blast heater under there and see what happens..

I think the 2 bowls of chili cause that. lol
Well one vent was plugged and got it cleaned out and still not working I think my sewer pipe is froze under the house at one end so will get the blast heater under there and see what happens..
And this is why I try not to complain about the weather. We got it pretty good nestled in these mountains. Minus 19 this morning. About as cold as it gets.

Sitting at a positive 12 at the moment. Talking negative numbers by this weekend

You guys up north can turn the a/c off anytime

City sewer pump is down and that's the problem I'm having I guess.
Not good I live in a mobile home and my sewer pipes will freeze in no time.
My pipes are all backed up right now and no way I can keep them from freezing for an extended time.

My pipes are all backed up right now and no way I can keep them from freezing for an extended time.
Antifreeze wont help? Probably not if its backed-up. DANG!!!

Is the city working on the problem?

Hi guys. Nothing too exciting today. Took my wife for her monthly B12 shot then to Wally"s. Little bit too cold to go walking today but still nice and sunny though.
May get 15cm (6") sometime this weekend but then it might miss us altogether. Time will tell.
They're saying this Polar Vortex will leave us maybe mid week. Sooner the better I say. Have a great evening and the start of a great weekend long weekend. Play safe and keep warm.

-
Back