Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well guys sewer is still giving me problems I think I'll have to break down and have to call a plumber on Monday. I did all I can do but cut pipes off and install new ones and would be simple but to damn cold, going down to 36 below but gonna start warming up a bit soon.
Nice to have a warm home in this cold so can't complain but I still do. lol
Can you rent a propane heater (I think they call them a Salamander) and create an enclosure to put some heat under there to defrost the pipes? Don't know if that's possible especially when it's that cold.

Happy Valentine's Day guys.
We got a little snow overnight, maybe an inch or two but it's nippley out there.
As the song goes "Baby it's Cold Outside".

Morning Fred... Maybe your plumbing problem was caused by a big log being flushed down the pipes LOL. Stand back we may have to blast.

Can you rent a propane heater (I think they call them a Salamander) and create an enclosure to put some heat under there to defrost the pipes? Don't know if that's possible especially when it's that cold.
Yes I have one and been on for an hour or two yesterday. I started at the end of the pipe that takes a dive in the ground and been working my way to the end of the pipe. Out of propane will get more today.

Morning Fred... Maybe your plumbing problem was caused by a big log being flushed down the pipes LOL. Stand back we may have to blast.
The vent on the roof was plugged with ice and the water didn't go through the line fast enough and froze and that turd plugged the rest of it. lol

Yes I have one and been on for an hour or two yesterday. I started at the end of the pipe that takes a dive in the ground and been working my way to the end of the pipe. Out of propane will get more today.
Can you pour hot water down the toilet or is it completely plugged?

Valentine day I forgot not sure if anything is open.
My home owners insurance should cover the cost of a plumber I think I'll check into that.

I found one for Mark
150252658_10165152662905077_6432022437856120198_o.jpg

I'm good buddy got one bathroom working.
Ever try and use one when it's 30 below out side and the wind is blowing? That makes everything pucker up. lol
Maybe not 30 below but better than looking for a log or rock to sit on. lol. Some of those cold hunting expeditions would plug me up for days. We had a failure in one of the shops I worked at. We had a portopotty sitting on the frame rack for a few days until the smell of medicated cherries forced us to move it outside. We put a little electric heater in there. wasn't too bad.
I'm glad you can use one toilet.

Maybe not 30 below but better than looking for a log or rock to sit on. lol. Some of those cold hunting expeditions would plug me up for days. We had a failure in one of the shops I worked at. We had a portopotty sitting on the frame rack for a few days until the smell of medicated cherries forced us to move it outside. We put a little electric heater in there. wasn't too bad.
I'm glad you can use one toilet.
Yep you been there. lol
Washed dishes in the bathtub today. lol

-
Back