Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
i used to work at a place where they had timers on the lights in the bathroom
it would come on when you walk in and go off after a few minutes of no movement

wouldnt you know it, there were a few stalls you could dance in and it wouldnt detect movement?

you ever have to wipe in the dark, and try to figure out if you had a 2 or 3 wiper?
:rofl::rofl:

One way to get a racing stripe !

Hi guys. Went out this morning and started shoveling but it was getting too much so got the blower out. Cleaned 3 neighbours driveways and sidewalks. It was lovely out there and hated to go in really. It was coming down kinda heavy late this afternoon but it's melting so all is good.
Your area warming up at all Fred? Like to see you get that pipe defrosted and back to normal. Good job the other bathroom is still working.
Got lazy cabbage roll's casserole for supper tonight. No cake it's all gone but we do have strawberries and ice cream for dessert tonight.

i used to work at a place where they had timers on the lights in the bathroom
it would come on when you walk in and go off after a few minutes of no movement

wouldnt you know it, there were a few stalls you could dance in and it wouldnt detect movement?

you ever have to wipe in the dark, and try to figure out if you had a 2 or 3 wiper?
A slide in the mud

150101296_10159752252485864_8730358988098404101_n.jpg

Hi guys. Went out this morning and started shoveling but it was getting too much so got the blower out. Cleaned 3 neighbours driveways and sidewalks. It was lovely out there and hated to go in really. It was coming down kinda heavy late this afternoon but it's melting so all is good.
Your area warming up at all Fred? Like to see you get that pipe defrosted and back to normal. Good job the other bathroom is still working.
Got lazy cabbage roll's casserole for supper tonight. No cake it's all gone but we do have strawberries and ice cream for dessert tonight.
Was going to thaw out pipes but decided to replace them and leave them frozen. Son is coming over on Sunday with new pipes. I told him only one turd should be frozen in the pipe about half way down I think. He is gonna let me cut the pipe and haul it out and he'll put the new pipe in. :rolleyes:

Watched Cash Days last night, with Boosted running the show. I know we are way behind viewing than you guys in the old U.S. of A. It was good!

Well boys another one in the books it was a short week but man it felt loooonnnngggg . Havin a tee Canucks starting there playing winterpeg .

-
Back