Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
cold farts.jpg

Pipes all fixed I'm back to normal.
Well the house is I'll never be normal. :realcrazy:
Glad it's all done Fred. Don't need that mid Winter.
You might want to look into a heater system and wrap in insulation so it doesn't happen again. But if you're looking at getting rid of the mobile home and build onto your garage then I wouldn't bother

Been nice and sunny today and got up to -2. Went shopping this morning and was driving around with the roof open. It was beautiful.
Put the garbage and recycling out after lunch then went for a walk.
More snow tomorrow but warmer and then 6 on Tuesday and rain most likely.

Glad it's all done Fred. Don't need that mid Winter.
You might want to look into a heater system and wrap in insulation so it doesn't happen again. But if you're looking at getting rid of the mobile home and build onto your garage then I wouldn't bother
Good plan on the pipes if I keep this place. The cost was $220 to replace it all and kids helped me and even made me lunch. Turned into a great day really but Kinda sore crawling on my belly under the house half the day, glad I'm short and skinny. lol

Good plan on the pipes if I keep this place. The cost was $220 to replace it all and kids helped me and even made me lunch. Turned into a great day really but Kinda sore crawling on my belly under the house half the day, glad I'm short and skinny. lol
Hope they washed their hands Fred before making lunch LOL. Too late now anyway.
220 wasn't bad really but the main thing is it's fixed so crap away my friend.

Hope they washed their hands Fred before making lunch LOL. Too late now anyway.
220 wasn't bad really but the main thing is it's fixed so crap away my friend.
Just 3 of us fixing pipes the other 8 fixed lunch and even cleaned my house when lunch was done. A happy grand pa I am.

Last edited:
Well it turned out this morning was beautiful afternoon not so much but I’ll take it ! Got yard work done ,laundry going now watching the Canucks game started with a fight ,say what you will I love fighting especially when they need to send a message. I know fighting is bad for the noodle but I like it .

Morning guys. Snowing to beat the band right now but going to be 2c later. Heading to physio for the last time today. Can only go so many times before they stop it.

-
Back