Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
A4755698-82EE-41CD-B465-C3B0EB8D17EE.jpeg

Home from shopping and I feel like a house wife the way I shopped.
Spring cleaning supplies, new mop new carpet cleaner with attachments, window cleaner and bleach. My house is way overdue for a good scrubbing.
I did buy me a new bottle of whiskey though so my man hood is not completely in the ditch. lol

wooh, how do you like them apples?

on a side note, you got to love local hardware stores

one of my buddies is turning 45 today, so i stopped by there to get him a last minute birthday gift

naturally, since this is the big 4-5 i bought him a box of .45 ACP hollow points (hydrashocks)
but i though this was a little...scrawny
so i asked the guy behind the counter, you guys dont have sell any coffee do ya?
he said, if you're real desperate you can head out back to the break room anbd pour yourself a cup
so i explained i was looking for a birthday gift for a buddy, and what is better then coffee and ammo?

the guy say, man are you in luck, he reaches under his desk, and pulls out a box...cuts it open, and pulls out...

ProductImages_CoffeeBags_FlatBottom_MO_large.png

musta been his private stash too

then he told me, you know, we were considering carrying this
yeah, that would be a good idea

I plan on being lazy this weekend. I had a head cold start Wednesday and it is taking a toll from working the double shifts.
When my dad got a cold he would drink two hot totties and go to bed with the blankets piled high and he would literally sweat it out of himself. The sheets would be soaked. Seemed to work

-
Back