Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys and Happy Friday.
It's raining cats and dogs here this morning WOO HOO!!
So tomorrow will be the earliest the Cuda has been on the road, April 1st was the earliest before.
I got an email from FOG yesterday saying his new dog is really keeping him busy and walking her 2 times a day and she follows him around like a shadow.
This Cuda does a beautiful launch.

Morning Fred ... what's the plans for today bud?
The rain has stopped for now but the sky is really dark so more is on it's way.

Can you imagine someone doing this? This disrespectful idiot decided he was going to go into a cemetery just North of Toronto and go mud racing with his Jeep. That has to be the lowest of the low.
WTF is wrong with people? I shake my head.

Can you imagine someone doing this? This disrespectful idiot decided he was going to go into a cemetery just North of Toronto and go mud racing with his Jeep. That has to be the lowest of the low.
WTF is wrong with people? I shake my head.
Sounds to me like the guy needs a brain and shouldn't be permitted to drive.

Not that I know sometimes they just show up. Lol
How's your kids doing Mark?
They're good thanks Fred. My son's youngest has a birthday on Sunday, he'll be 12 but won't be able to see him unfortunately. I see them on facetime and geez they are growing fast, just wish we could hug and kiss them.
Just looked outside and the guy behind us is sitting in his hot tub in the rain.

They're good thanks Fred. My son's youngest has a birthday on Sunday, he'll be 12 but won't be able to see him unfortunately. I see them on facetime and geez they are growing fast, just wish we could hug and kiss them.
Just looked outside and the guy behind us is sitting in his hot tub in the rain.
They are growing up way to fast for me.
LOL that sounds like something I'd do if I had a hot tub.

Looking out my window and looks like we might get some rain soon.
If we don't I'll cruse the neighborhood on my new honda.

Our son called us early yesterday. Had to come home early.
The couple across the road, very nice people and he died back before Xmas. Their no-good son decided to move in with mom. He has some mental problems and drug problems as well. Every day he has the music cranked up in the huge workshop and yesterday he was in the large driveway driving his dad's front end loader in tight circles and screaming. His mom was hiding behind the workshop in terror.
My son called the cops and things settled down finally but they left him at the house for some reason. Naturally my son was concerned about his family as well.
The other son is a little better than this guy and he'll be there for the weekend.
The husband owned a scrape metal business and quite wealthy so that's a big concern as well

Our son called us early yesterday. Had to come home early.
The couple across the road, very nice people and he died back before Xmas. Their no-good son decided to move in with mom. He has some mental problems and drug problems as well. Every day he has the music cranked up in the huge workshop and yesterday he was in the large driveway driving his dad's front end loader in tight circles and screaming. His mom was hiding behind the workshop in terror.
My son called the cops and things settled down finally but they left him at the house for some reason. Naturally my son was concerned about his family as well.
The other son is a little better than this guy and he'll be there for the weekend.
The husband owned a scrape metal business and quite wealthy so that's a big concern as well
That's to bad I'm sure the dad was a good guy and worked hard and looks like all his effort is down hill from here on.
Sorry your son has to put up with neighbors like that.

Snow flurries this morning and possibly rain this afternoon, only 19F right now, brrr. Might see 48 or so by the afternoon, high 50s tomorrow, and high 20s again Monday. The crazy weather that comes with being a couple of hours from the Rocky Mountains. Try to send some rain your way Fred, you need to get that Scamp out and burn some rubber.

Snow flurries this morning and possibly rain this afternoon, only 19F right now, brrr. Might see 48 or so by the afternoon, high 50s tomorrow, and high 20s again Monday. The crazy weather that comes with being a couple of hours from the Rocky Mountains. Try to send some rain your way Fred, you need to get that Scamp out and burn some rubber.
Sounds good Randy I'm ready.
Was invited to a car show in Fargo this Sunday but doesn't look like much rain is expected so will stay home.

-
Back