Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Too bad the daughter in Pa couldn't join you. Maybe she'd see how you really spend your time

Well off work home with the wife just sitting down fer dinner , been a long day you all been busy stay safe ttyl :thumbsup:

My oldest grand daughter is working at a green house in the same town I work in and gonna take her out for lunch and get a pizza. They grow up fast she is 13 now and was just yesterday she was 2 sitting on my lap sharing a pizza.
Life seems short at times.

Man, working at 13?
Girls going places

I dont even think they can legally work here untill 15?

upload_2021-3-25_2-10-3.jpeg

My oldest grand daughter is working at a green house in the same town I work in and gonna take her out for lunch and get a pizza. They grow up fast she is 13 now and was just yesterday she was 2 sitting on my lap sharing a pizza.
Life seems short at times.
No kidding!! I have fond memories of our kids snuggled up to me especially when they were really young. When Jen was around 1 yr old she loved to come into the shower with me. She would come running and open the shower door and get in. I'd hold her in my arms and we'd both go under the shower head and she would squeal with laughter. Wow great times.

Update: the person that was driving the Mini was a woman. Maybe that explains why it happened. She is also a nurse and was on her way to a vaccination site. Don't think I'd want her giving me a needle after that episode.

Update: the person that was driving the Mini was a woman. Maybe that explains why it happened. She is also a nurse and was on her way to a vaccination site. Don't think I'd want her giving me a needle after that episode.

well, that settles the issue about who is at fault

still trucks have blind spots and if your driving a coockie tin, you may end up in one

here is the story i mentioned last nite
had to believe that when i said "a few years ago" i meant a decade and a half

Man, working at 13?
Girls going places

I dont even think they can legally work here untill 15?
I think it's the same here 15 but she is home schooled and can arrange her schedule. Working is part of school as far as I'm concerned.

I think it's the same here 15 but she is home schooled and can arrange her schedule. Working is part of school as far as I'm concerned.
sure should be
shop class
home ec
hunting killing field dressing and cooking

should all be part of schooling

sure should be
shop class
home ec
hunting killing field dressing and cooking

should all be part of schooling
My 2 older grand boys come over to my place for shop class sometimes.
Can't get shop class in school like it was when I was young.

-
Back