Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I tried posting some pics of the progress but for some reason that won't work

Well, I got the frame up (all you old geezers probably forgot what I'm working on, it's a lean too shelter for the paddle boat)

And right now I'm waiting at a semi local plant to pick up the OSB board
It will be 2x4 instead of 8x4 but who cares when it knocks the price down from almost 100 bucks to just under 50?
(Granted the full sheets would have left me with a 2x8 sheet left over, but I would have had to cut it myself too, so phooey on that

Oh, and dollars to donuts, the 2x4 sheets will be much more fun to toss up there then the 8x4s

After this I'll stop by lowess and get some 2x4x10 studs and I'll be in business
What roofing are you gonna use, tin shingles or what?
Moving right along with it so won't take you long to finish it I bet.

Morning, the dump truck and the mini has made the bc news ! Happy rainy huuuuummmmppp daaaaayyyy.
I'd really like to know who is at fault. Did the Mini come up on his right side and then decide to cut in? The truck driver got charged though. The good news is that the Mini driver didn't get hurt but just needed a change of underwear.

What roofing are you gonna use, tin shingles or what?
Moving right along with it so won't take you long to finish it I bet.

One of my buddies owns a roofing company, and half of my other friends work for him
So I'm hoping one or two of them will have a half a bundle of shingles left over after a build to throw my way

I'd really like to know who is at fault. Did the Mini come up on his right side and then decide to cut in? The truck driver got charged though. The good news is that the Mini driver didn't get hurt but just needed a change of underwear.

Several years ago I heard a similar story about a man in a wheelchair
He crossed in front of a truck and rhe driver never saw him, so he got taken for a ride

Can you imagine passing that guy on the highway?

Well we started off with a some spitting rain just enough to get the road wet and then the sun has been in and out all the rest of the day. Bit of a cool wind too when I went out walking this afternoon.
Remember I said there was a major house fire here in the town. They apparently found the two young boys bodies sometime over night and they are saying this looks like arson. So four people lost their lives and 5 other hurt some serious because of a possible fire bug. If it was arson I hope they will catch the person and no doubt they will. Hope they never see the light of day again.

One of my buddies owns a roofing company, and half of my other friends work for him
So I'm hoping one or two of them will have a half a bundle of shingles left over after a build to throw my way

Several years ago I heard a similar story about a man in a wheelchair
He crossed in front of a truck and rhe driver never saw him, so he got taken for a ride

Can you imagine passing that guy on the highway?
I bet the guy in the wheelchair passed something in his shorts. Hope he survived.

I'll maybe wash it up tomorrow as it's going to be nice then expecting some heavy rain tomorrow so looking at Sat. hopefully
No rain here for sometime it looks like but my scamp is ready. I only have to pull the spark plugs and crank it over until oil pressure is up before I start it.
Can't wait Mark but I will.

Haven't heard from FOG at all. I might email or call him tomorrow.
When you heading to see John? This weekend Fred?

lets try this one more time

one.jpg

one.jpg

onee.jpg

I bet the kids love that paddle boat, I have one just about like it and the grand kids love it.

and not just the kids
here is a pic from a few years ago

i was in that very paddle boat when i caught that catfish and he drug me around the pond a few times before i reeled him in

img951178-jpg.jpg

My oldest grand daughter is working at a green house in the same town I work in and gonna take her out for lunch and get a pizza. They grow up fast she is 13 now and was just yesterday she was 2 sitting on my lap sharing a pizza.
Life seems short at times.

My oldest grand daughter is working at a green house in the same town I work in and gonna take her out for lunch and get a pizza. They grow up fast she is 13 now and was just yesterday she was 2 sitting on my lap sharing a pizza.
Life seems short at times.
Spend time with them while you can, before long they'll be busy with their own lives.

-
Back