Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I'm gonna see what I have laying around in boards
I think the ones I have are 3.5 inches wide so I'd only need 34 of em
If it's just rain and not snow couldn't you just build a structure and get a cheap tarp to cover it and take it down in the winter?

If it's just rain and not snow couldn't you just build a structure and get a cheap tarp to cover it and take it down in the winter?
i could, but i want something permanent, that looks like it belongs, if you catch my drift?

one a side note, i got the 4x4 frame up
now i need to pry open my wallet and get the 2x4x10s and OSB board

(pics to follow)

Well there she is over and done , got up to55degf worked in a tee shirt in the afternoon then a thunder shower yikes .

upload_2021-3-23_0-43-31.gif

Sad sad story here in Oshawa yesterday. A big house fire in town, 5 people taken to hospital and 4 people missing. So far two kids found and still looking for the other kid and the grandfather. This was a row house and many years old and went up like a tinderbox. The kicker is that they didn't have working smoke detectors. So for the sake of a mere 1.25 for a battery for people have died. So sad and could have been prevented. Now the fire Marshall will have to determine the cause of the fire. The fire chief was almost in tears when he was talking about it on the news.
So make sure your smoke detectors are in good working order so this doesn't happen to you.

Good morning, I’m sitting here watching the news, my heart goes out to my neighbors to the south ,could we just all get along all it takes is one idiot to ruin so many lives sad . Well off to that four letter place :(

So about 9:30 last night, my wife was going to let the dogs out. She opened the door and I heard " holy crap", it's that 4 letter word that starts with s, ends in w, and has NO in the middle. Yay. I got up for work this morning and was thrilled to see a couple inches of the crap on the ground. Sun finally made an appearance around 10:30 and it's slowly warming up, might see 40F today. Just heard the forecast, may get more white stuff Thursday. Woo-hoo.

Looks like I got at least a 2 foot drop, so we should be good
So about 9:30 last night, my wife was going to let the dogs out. She opened the door and I heard " holy crap", it's that 4 letter word that starts with s, ends in w, and has NO in the middle. Yay. I got up for work this morning and was thrilled to see a couple inches of the crap on the ground. Sun finally made an appearance around 10:30 and it's slowly warming up, might see 40F today. Just heard the forecast, may get more white stuff Thursday. Woo-hoo.
Lemme know if you want to borrow the plow truck, I'll leave the keys in it

you know how to hook the plow back up, right?

-
Back