Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Most near me are in their 80`s so they need something to talk about. I am not that old yet so I stop by and BS with them.
Lots of farmers around here gather at the coffee shop in the morning and BS.
I join in sometimes.

Yep and A&W was my spot.
Used to back in the day but then big business took over and now it's gone way down hill while the prices have gone up...Go figure. Don't go anymore. Actually my wife and I have switched to Pitas. A lot nicer meal and more healthy I would think. We always get the chicken caeser pita and split it because it's huge. Really good though

Used to back in the day but then big business took over and now it's gone way down hill while the prices have gone up...Go figure. Don't go anymore. Actually my wife and I have switched to Pitas. A lot nicer meal and more healthy I would think. We always get the chicken caeser pita and split it because it's huge. Really good though
Haven't seen Pitas around here but sounds good.

Morning guys, cold and sunny here ,weekend was uneventful chopped some firewood, went for a long walk now it’s time to start the week happy Monday !

8AF03CEA-C20E-4403-B9A2-D7E1FF43563E.jpeg

Remember that Plymouth camper van I showed you guys a few weeks back. It sold in 2 hrs of being listed. Didn't ask what he got for it but I think a good bucks

-
Back