Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well boys another one in the books ! Hope you all had a great day today . Old mister covid is still hanging around kinda shitty 400 and something days now , we’re / I’m even wearing a mask at work now, can’t trust everyone is taking the same precautions as me .
You had your first jab yet Biff? this may be a yearly thing just like your flu shot is. If that's what it takes then I'm game.

Lost mine 2 years ago having high blood pressure and wouldn't get on meds. but I don't want to drive semi again.
Don't blame you Fred. Too many cowboys out there on the highway. They think because you have 18 wheels you can stop on a dime. Many have found out and lost.

Yeah, sitting in the waiting room at my Dr's office this afternoon, and there's 2 idiots in there with the stupid mask under their nose. Came really close to taking a strip off of both of them. Heard this morning that Alberta has the highest per capita infection rate of not only Canada, but the U.S. as well. I am still not sold on the damn masks, but you'd think that someone in the Dr's office would say something to these tools.
How many cases of the flu have you seen this year Linc. Case and point. I totally agree with wearing the mask, washing the hands and the jab. The life you save might be your own or your families. Yeah we all look silly in the mask but if everyone would wear them it would be the ones who refuse to wear them would look silly and irresponsible.
I saw the big rally in Alberta by the anti-maskers. Probably this is why your numbers are so high. Should have handed them a 1000 dollar fine and a 100,000 dollar fine for the organizer.

181998166_923118878482588_5414650109002437113_n.jpg

Watched the NHRA races last night that I had recorded. Some really good racing but was surprised when they said "This is the last race being held at Atlanta as it's closing down". This is a real shame and wondering if another track will take it's place? Have a good one fellas.

You had your first jab yet Biff? this may be a yearly thing just like your flu shot is. If that's what it takes then I'm game.
No I haven’t still debating, I never get shots ,of course when I was a kid I got them all but as an adult I haven’t even had a flu shot ,even before the pandemic we lead a clean life style.

No I haven’t still debating, I never get shots ,of course when I was a kid I got them all but as an adult I haven’t even had a flu shot ,even before the pandemic we lead a clean life style.
We do as well but we didnt hesitate just be very careful as this virus doesn't discriminate

It's been a busy day guys, I got 4 coats of paint on a bed I picked up for my youngest

Also picked her up a new mattress
And since I had to go to the hardware store anyway I picked up some stuff to run a switched outlet out in the shed, where I build that lean too
This way, I can plug in the transfer pump and get whatever water does get in the paddle boat out in a hurry

Oh. And I scored a deal on Craigslist list...picked up some 42 pounds of chocolate easter eggs

It's been a busy day guys, I got 4 coats of paint on a bed I picked up for my youngest

Also picked her up a new mattress
And since I had to go to the hardware store anyway I picked up some stuff to run a switched outlet out in the shed, where I build that lean too
This way, I can plug in the transfer pump and get whatever water does get in the paddle boat out in a hurry

Oh. And I scored a deal on Craigslist list...picked up some 42 pounds of chocolate easter eggs
Your *** will get real big if you eat 42 pound Easter eggs

I don't know CF it has it's down falls. I don't like being bored.
How about wood carving Fred? I think you have the talent and artistic ability. They make some cool tools (burs) and what not, I want to make a totem pole out of the tree that landed on my house.

How about wood carving Fred? I think you have the talent and artistic ability. They make some cool tools (burs) and what not, I want to make a totem pole out of the tree that landed on my house.
Totem pole would be cool. I think it's just the weather that has me bored and when it warms up a bit more and dries out I'll have plenty to do.

Well fellas seen the future tonight ..Elon Musks starlink satellite flew buy crazy stuff ......

Well fellas seen the future tonight ..Elon Musks starlink satellite flew buy crazy stuff ......
Been there several times. Saw them before they placed themselves. Looked like a blast from asteroids video game

And what about the 20ton Chinese rocket gonna crash to earth to big to burn up ! Could land anywhere there hoping for water but they have there fingers crossed , wish I could guess at my job like that .

-
Back