Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
  • $21,300
    Condition #1 vehicles are the best in the world. The visual image is of the best vehicle, in the right colors, driving onto the lawn at the finest concours. Perfectly clean, the vehicle has been groomed down to the tire treads. Painted and chromed surfaces are mirror-like. Dust and dirt are banned, and materials used are correct and superbly fitted. The one word description for #1 vehicles is "concours."
  • #2 Excellent$13,600
  • #3 Good$10,300
  • #4 Fair$5,100

203342757_2260312934103166_8872896254276783130_n.jpg

• $21,300
    Condition #1 vehicles are the best in the world. The visual image is of the best vehicle, in the right colors, driving onto the lawn at the finest concours. Perfectly clean, the vehicle has been groomed down to the tire treads. Painted and chromed surfaces are mirror-like. Dust and dirt are banned, and materials used are correct and superbly fitted. The one word description for #1 vehicles is "concours."
  • #2 Excellent$13,600
  • #3 Good$10,300
  • #4 Fair$5,100
Thanks Mark good reading.

20210619_191443.jpg
20210619_191557.jpg
Replacing the windshield in my kids Fiat and was a pain taking the moldings off around the windshield without breaking the clips. How can I say it in a nice way to the manufacturer and designer of the moldings but... UP YOURS Fiat but we didn't break a clip so screw you we don't need new moldings. Love my kids but sure wish they had older cars. lol

View attachment 1715753595 View attachment 1715753596Replacing the windshield in my kids Fiat and was a pain taking the moldings off around the windshield without breaking the clips. How can I say it in a nice way to the manufacturer and designer of the moldings but... UP YOURS Fiat but we didn't break a clip so screw you we don't need new moldings. Love my kids but sure wish they had older cars. lol
The older I get the less I like new cars. My daily is a 1998 but I would prefer 1987 or older.

The older I get the less I like new cars. My daily is a 1998 but I would prefer 1987 or older.
I'm real tired of having to get on the internet to look up how to take a new car apart without breaking clips Cf and as we all know you just can't save them all mostly after a few years around heat from the engine compartment.

View attachment 1715753595 View attachment 1715753596Replacing the windshield in my kids Fiat and was a pain taking the moldings off around the windshield without breaking the clips. How can I say it in a nice way to the manufacturer and designer of the moldings but... UP YOURS Fiat but we didn't break a clip so screw you we don't need new moldings. Love my kids but sure wish they had older cars. lol
Fiats were always a ***** to do even back when in my day. The rubber installs were good but then they started gluing in. The cheaper bastards put just enough material on the pinchweld to secure it. You couldn't even use a cold knife and piano wire to cut it out. Had to completely cover up the interior and smash the window out and then chisel the rest off. Never ever did those out on the road they always had to come into the shop. Sometimes we would jack the price up so we didn't get the job. Just plain nasty.

Happy Father's Day guys. Won't see my kids today unless they have something secretly planned. My daughter lives 1 hr away but my son lives 3hrs away. But that has never stopped him before. Drive 6 hrs for a couple of hours visit. Got great kids and love them all. I'm sure that goes for everyone as well. Have a great day everyone

Happy Father's Day guys. Won't see my kids today unless they have something secretly planned. My daughter lives 1 hr away but my son lives 3hrs away. But that has never stopped him before. Drive 6 hrs for a couple of hours visit. Got great kids and love them all. I'm sure that goes for everyone as well. Have a great day everyone

happy fathers day to you too Mark

i see my kids everyday, and expect i will for another decade at least, before they move out

i do believe this is the longest ive gone without seeing my parent though, with the closed borders

i remember a few years ago, my wife flew my dad out to Chile for fathers day, and we met up there
that was pretty cool

happy fathers day to you too Mark

i see my kids everyday, and expect i will for another decade at least, before they move out

i do believe this is the longest ive gone without seeing my parent though, with the closed borders

i remember a few years ago, my wife flew my dad out to Chile for fathers day, and we met up there
that was pretty cool
Wow what a lovely thing for your wife to do. You said Dad, is your mom not with you anymore?

Wow what a lovely thing for your wife to do. You said Dad, is your mom not with you anymore?

no, my mom is still around...im not sure why she didnt come on that trip (my wife came with, and my kids, so it wasnt just a guys trip)

my dad loved it though, hes been saying he want to take mom to Chile

no, my mom is still around...im not sure why she didnt come on that trip (my wife came with, and my kids, so it wasnt just a guys trip)

my dad loved it though, hes been saying he want to take mom to Chile
In the mean time take her out for some Chili LOL
Glad she's still around. Cherish them while you still have them. The most important thing is to ask them questions about the old days before you came along especially about grandparents and great grandparents. Once they are gone it is lost forever.

Glad she's still around. Cherish them while you still have them. The most important thing is to ask them questions about the old days before you came along especially about grandparents and great grandparents. Once they are gone it is lost forever.

i dont think they got a chilis in the old country
either way, the borders are still closed so i wont be able to take her anywhere

we do talk ever week on the phone though

Happy Father’s Day hope everyone is doing well stay safe and enjoy what you have cheers !

Still just a Scamp but I like it. Thanks for looking Mark your a.
A few years ago I asked my mom to go through her box of family pics and write on the back who the people are in the pic. Was a really good thing and she enjoyed going through the pics. At least now I know the face that goes with the names I’ve heard all my life.

Been a nice relaxing day really. Went to Wally first thing this morning then to Crap Tire. The rest of the day was mine. It was hot and humid though so a Crown and Coke went down reaaaaal smooth.
Shrimp and Asian salad for supper. Hope your day was as good as mine. It would have better if the kids were here however.

-
Back