Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Took the 29 out for a drive today then gave it a bath.View attachment 1715763483water pump is leaking and need to repack it soon.
Look in snyders I think they sell a neoprene packing set that lasts a lot longer but try tightening the nut a little more regular greasing helps. Yamaha sells a paraffin base snowmobile grease that doesn’t mix with water great for water pumps

Look in snyders I think they sell a neoprene packing set that lasts a lot longer but try tightening the nut a little more regular greasing helps. Yamaha sells a paraffin base snowmobile grease that doesn’t mix with water great for water pumps
Thanks I'll try the new Snyders next.
I greased and tightened it up today and will see how long that lasts. Seems the old guy just likes pissing on my garage floor from time to time. I have card board on the floor most of the time but seems when I don't that's when it leaks.

I greased and tightened it up today and will see how long that lasts. Seems the old guy just likes pissing on my garage floor from time to time. I have card board on the floor most of the time but seems when I don't that's when it leaks.
Of course Fred and probably just as you turn the lights out.

The GTX I was referring to earlier was not in attendance today, but this one was, sporting a 604 cube Hemi.
20210711_134656.jpg
20210711_134632.jpg
20210711_134642.jpg

Of course Fred and probably just as you turn the lights out.
Damn Mark ya got my old truck figured out. Been watching it not leak for about an hour and I think your right I best put a catch pan under it before I turn the light off. lol

Really nice cars up your way.
Thanks, pretty good showing, considering the border is still closed, typically there are a good number of cars from WA, Idaho, Montana, and North Dakota. This year there were some from B.C. and Saskatchewan, but the majority are Alberta. It wouldn't surprise me if many people left early as there has been a severe thunderstorm watch all day, and it has started about 20 minutes ago.

Been a overcast day but the rain held off so far.
Went for my covid test. I don't think it is and more like an allergy. At least we'll get that off the table.
Diane and I both grabbed a lawnmower and she cut the front and I did the back then trimmed and cleaned up.
Had to sit down several times.
May have Diane's cousin coming over on Wed. but I will cancel if I still feel like this.
Cya guys and have a great evening

Thanks, pretty good showing, considering the border is still closed, typically there are a good number of cars from WA, Idaho, Montana, and North Dakota. This year there were some from B.C. and Saskatchewan, but the majority are Alberta. It wouldn't surprise me if many people left early as there has been a severe thunderstorm watch all day, and it has started about 20 minutes ago.
Not good time to put all the cars in the garage. If you get a storm most of the time it heads this way.

Been a overcast day but the rain held off so far.
Went for my covid test. I don't think it is and more like an allergy. At least we'll get that off the table.
Diane and I both grabbed a lawnmower and she cut the front and I did the back then trimmed and cleaned up.
Had to sit down several times.
May have Diane's cousin coming over on Wed. but I will cancel if I still feel like this.
Cya guys and have a great evening
Take it easy Mark don't over do it.

They all slobber not much for seals on any thing transmission, rear end, engine have cardboard under it all. They recommend 600w for trans. And diff. It’s vegetable oil used in meat packing machinery because it’s edible. Tried 90 w gear oil just leaks out so bought a 5 gal pail of shell Valvatta. Need to use DRIVEN hot rod oil in engine as it is the only one I can find with the heavy metals in it like zinc use that in dart also. They are fun though

-
Back